Wyoming Geocoin Orders

WYlostinMA

Not sure what is going on, but I was not on the original list although that was fixed according to whoever is handling this.  Now I am not on the paid list when I have a reciept saying I did.  Can somebody dealing with these coins please fix the problem so I know I am getting my coins?

That's true for us too. We emailed when we noticed this thread and no reply and we paid 15/11/05 (I have the paypal email to proove it). HELP!!!

Bambi.

EDIT: Got email from Ross today who says I'm OK... Cheers Ross!

Me too, but no invoice yet nor response to another query saying "cool, I'm in - shouldn't I have gotten an invoice yet so I can pay?". :rolleyes:

We emailed when we noticed this thread and no reply and we paid 15/11/05 (I have the paypal email to proove it).  HELP!!!

Bambi.

EDIT:  Got email from Ross today who says I'm OK...  Cheers Ross!

Me too, but no invoice yet nor response to another query saying "cool, I'm in - shouldn't I have gotten an invoice yet so I can pay?". :rolleyes:

Well, I'd had an invoice and paid, but wasn't on the list. I emailed and that's when Ross said I was OK...

Dunno if that's any help... :unsure:

Bambi.

I see that a lot of people have ordered the Wyoming GeoCoin and have paid for them via PayPal. Has anyone even recieved one yet? Or even gotten a confirmation on when they are due to be sent? I too have paid for two Wyoming Geocoins to Ross Stewart (blueplauge@gmail.com) and I have never gotten a response back about the shipping date.

Edited by Global Retrievers

For those of you who are chopping at the bit, the coins will ship to me on Jan. 10, the turn around will be 2 to 5 days after I receive them. Packaging is ready to go, the only thing that I'm have troubles with right now is the activation code web site. If I can figure it out, the turn around will only take a couple of days. I will keep you posted, just not every day like some would like...

Well, I have another update, that's right, two updates in a week. I have spent the spent the past couple of days talking with the owner of the coin maker. He email me with conserns about the design of the gyser side of the coin, after some discussion, we desided to change that side of the coin. And here is the art work of the final design..

wyfinal2.jpg

Holy Cow!!! An update two days in a row... Watch out for the lighting. I will post an update PAID list next week..... And Yes the buffalo is gone, it just didn't look right next to the gyser... Sorry, to all you buffalo lovers out there ;)

Edited by WYlostinMA