Wyoming Geocoin Orders

WYlostinMA

Team Rampant Lion Posted: Nov 14 2005, 02:26 PM

Man, I'm hoping that the waiting list in alphabetical order and I'm not really so close to the bottom. 

Yes, this list is alpha to make it easier to find names, any silver coins that remain will be issued in the order they were received on the original thread.

All coin request must go to: WYGeocoins@gmail.com

The following is a list of the people that I have received payment from. If you should be on this list, you need to contact me at: WYGeocoins@gmail.com

I was never contacted by alot of the people on the orginal list, so I will be contacting the wait list people for pewter coins and opening up orders for bronze coins at this time..

Names

2golfers

Allanon

Alnilam

AtlantaGal

Balla & Silly

bikinibottomfieeders

BisonWoman

Bugeye59

Cache-Bert

Cache-Hounds

Cache & Kerri

CacheDragons

Cainrcc

Camp Explorer

Carleenp

Cascaadepkr

Cav Scout

Cent5

Cog&Gil

Cpparrothead

Cruiserdude

Damenace

Darby Gill

Dhobby1

DLiming

Doughball

El Rolfo

Elmosmelmo

Escapades

f0t0m0m

G Force

GeoCrickets

GeoFaex

Geolands

Geometeacher

Go JayBee

GoBolt

Golfin'Fool & me too

GrandpaKim

Grayling

Hydnsek

ICE

IcecreamMan

Jan and the Percey Boys

Jenbut

Junglehair

Katydid & Miles Stone

Kentuckygirls

ladebear68

Ladybug Kids

Legm

Legna and sOulbait

Macatac1961

Me & Bucky

michigan_chris

MikeOtt

Mystery ink

M&M Hunter

nevcowpok

nscaler

odragon

ou8alizzard

Ourwoods

Outdoorlady79

Parrolet

Pengy & Tigger

Peppermill 6-Pack

prairiepartners

Redwing Dave

rupert2

RustyBeerCan

Schnuffle & Spurnose

shasties

Team Shydog

SirGerald

SoMDCacherz

Son of Cyclops

Southbayday

squealy

Stuck on WGS84

Susanne & Mark

Team A.I.

Team Bigdawg

Team CoyChev

Team Ferret

Team Kozmo

Team Poppo

Team Sand Dollar

The4Grays

Thoto

Tin-ear

tmocm

Tom & Chris

Toojin & Bart

Trail Hound

Walkabouts

wildwoodbob

willcall

windrose

XRN95

1markymark1

albatross1901

DanceswithMoose

Flyin V

GrizzFlyer

Lowrider71

LZ33

Packman5

Slammer180

Team Maddie UK

Team Nowayman

The Moop Along

Two Happy Hikers

Zombie Tribe

Scouting WV

Navigatorz

Mr & Mrs Smith

Herrk & Lassie

Hans Richardt

rufnredy

Not so lost puppies

TheGeoGoes

HiDude_98

SharpShin

Edited by WYlostinMA

Sigh - I was on the original posting list, and I sent mail on the 14th (and posted here) confirming, but never got an invoice and I'm not on the most recent list (huh?). I still want one bronze please. Will email again just in case....

Hi

I am sorry that I forgot to email you my address. I am on your original list and would still like the coin.

I have sent you an email for a paypal invoice.

Thanks

Edited to add: Paypaled for coins ordered! Thanks for the swift response and for holding those coins!! I really appreciate it! Can't wait to get them! :D

Edited by Evil Chicken

Not sure what is going on, but I was not on the original list although that was fixed according to whoever is handling this. Now I am not on the paid list when I have a reciept saying I did. Can somebody dealing with these coins please fix the problem so I know I am getting my coins?

Not sure what is going on, but I was not on the original list although that was fixed according to whoever is handling this.  Now I am not on the paid list when I have a reciept saying I did.  Can somebody dealing with these coins please fix the problem so I know I am getting my coins?

That's true for us too. We emailed when we noticed this thread and no reply and we paid 15/11/05 (I have the paypal email to proove it). HELP!!!

Bambi.

EDIT: Got email from Ross today who says I'm OK... Cheers Ross!

Edited by Bambi&Thumper

I was on the waiting list for both the regular coin and the LE. I got an invoice and paid it for the regular coin. 3 days later I got another invoice and paid it Then i got to thinking I had paid it and checked sent an email and was told that I also got the LE's.

2 Days after that I got a third invoice from a totally different person saying that I was getting 1 coin because I was on the waiting list.

This one I am not paying since I have no idea who this person is and I have the email saying I am already getting 2 of each coin.

So anyone out there wants that extra coin let these guys know.

Lynn