Pq Problems

Keith Watson

Maybe you're exceeding your allowed mailbox size and the 3rd is being rejected?

Maybe your spam or anti-virus filters are flagging one of them?

Maybe you specified an "alternate email address" on one of them and mis-typed it?

Maybe aliens have invaded your computer and are eating the emails that taste good?

Maybe all the planets are aligned and the gravitational pull is sucking the bits out of your computer, one email at a time?

For the past two days now I have been only getting 2 out three PQ's. It says they ran, but nothing in the email. Is there a problem with the system right now?

The four PQs you had scheduled for today were all sucessfully delivered to your email accounts. I'll send you a PM with the log entries so you can follow up with you mail provider.

:D Elias

I was supposed to get 1 PQ on Tues and 4 today (Wed.) They all show to have run but none of them have been delevered. I made up a new one yesterday and I had it within minutes. Please let me know what is up. This same exact thing happened several months ago. I had to delete all of my PQ's and build them new and all worked fine untill now. And please, before someone just says check your mail server..... please tell me what exactly to ask them to check. Any help will be appricated. Sawdust92

I was supposed to get 1 PQ on Tues and 4 today (Wed.) They all show to have run but none of them have been delevered. I made up a new one yesterday and I had it within minutes. Please let me know what is up. This same exact thing happened several months ago. I had to delete all of my PQ's and build them new and all worked fine untill now. And please, before someone just says check your mail server..... please tell me what exactly to ask them to check. Any help will be appricated. Sawdust92

I didn't check for Tuesday's PQ, but all 4 of today's were delivered to your ISP's mail server. I'll send you the log entries so you can follow up with your ISP on this issue.

Deleting and recreating your PQs shouldn't have any effect since this isn't a Groundspeak issue. It was probably just a coincidence that PQs started getting delivered again after you recreated them last time.

:D Elias

For the past two days now I have been only getting 2 out three PQ's. It says they ran, but nothing in the email. Is there a problem with the system right now?

Keith you and I live in the same city and I have been having similar problems for 2 or 3 weeks now. Does your ISP start with "sym......." by any chance?

Olar

I shifted to a gmail account to avoid periodically having this problem. I use the pop server to automatically download them to Mozilla Thunderbird and my local drive. Google gmail also keeps an archive version of the pocket query in the gmail.com web access archive which can be used as backup if I were to have a problem on my local system.

Nudecacher

i didn't receive any of my queries this week (wed & thur)... now they aren't even showing up in the PQ generator...

edit: had to re-agree to the license agreement to get to my list of PQs... they do show up but show that they didn't run this week? is this normal to have to re-agree to the license? don't recall having to do that in the past...

Edited by rokclimber
I also have not received PQ's for the last few days. I recently signed up as a premium member just for this function and not it will not work. I have checked my screened mail from my ISP and it is not there...?

Nioda

Do your PQ's show as having been generated?

Also check for size limitations somewhere in the system.

I also have not received PQ's for the last few days. I recently signed up as a premium member just for this function and not it will not work. I have checked my screened mail from my ISP and it is not there...?

Check your PQ settings. I don't see any PQs scheduled for you. The last one that was scheduled was on the 19th and it was delivered.

:) Elias

Elias, Please check your E-mail.  Thanks, Sawdust92

Care to share what transpired?

I've been missing some emails and want to know if gc.com is having issues or was yours related to your ISP.

Kenneth

It was the fault of my ISP. Elias was kind enough to sent the logs/references for the PQ's in question. My ISP couldn't sluff off with the proof in hand. Sawdust92