Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
jrohde

Qsl's

I just did a cache today that was collecting postcards. I decided to leave a QSL that I filled out. I thought it was a cool idea to have a postcard cache.

Jon KC9AXZ

www.kc9axz.com

I've left my QSL card in most of my own caches. I write "Sample" across the "Confirming QSO" data area and then add a few comments about Ham radio in the comment area of the card.

No thats a great idea. Wish I had thought of that before I placed it - will go back and add my card next time I'm in the area.

VA3PRW

I have left my QSL cards in all my finds. Also been tinkering with the thought of hiding a cache of SASE QSL cards that could be filled in and mailed from the finders home QTH.

You could stamp and self address 40 QSL cards for just around $10.

John

N6VMO

The other idea is to leave a eyeball card. That would be a great idea and might be a little easier to tote around than a bunch of QSL cards.

Max...

K0AZV

Now, that's a NEAT idea! I have started leaving my QSL cards with the legend:

Geocache QSO

I also put the date, local time, and Geocache (GCxxxx) number, along with my signature. As I intend to place a couple of caches, I think what I'll do for those will be to put a FTF card in there with my home address filled in, and the card stamped. Then will send back a card when I receive it.

Buck, KC4GCK