Last Tb Of The Year

Gonna set one last one away for this year :D

In a recent thread asking about one of my other bugs, someone mentioned they would like to know what we all did when we weren't geocaching, I'd like to know that too

so another posting one :P

i would like to know what job you do and what other things you do in your spare time (whats that lol) when your not caching :P

roll up, roll up and sign up

the the usual nutters welcome :P

M

Edited by Us 4 and Jess

this is a copy of the email i have just sent to two people enquiring hom my TB's work

you lot will add your names to anything..........next TB who will help me rob the bank of england lmao :rolleyes:

most of you have already got your names down on one or several of my bugs so know what you have to do, but this is just to clarify to any new nutters :lol:

M

most of the my fun TBs are posting ones, this makes them a bit faster and also keeps them hopefully from be muggled, pinched or getting wet and gets me a final result back in my hands eventually

most of my fun ones are an a5 hard back booked with a tb attached to the front

they are posted from one cacher to the next all the way

what you do when you receive the book is fill in the neccessary info, log the book in to and back out of a cache close to your home, for the mileage, log the bug on the bug page on the internet and post it to the next persons whos addie i will emalil to you

if you would like to join in with any of them then i would need your full name and address, and an ok from you to give that information to the person before you on the list of which ever tb it is

i have

who stole the sausages tb

geodogs tb

daniels joke book tb

who's that geocacher tb

cache mobiles tb

what do you do tb

i hope thats cleared it up for you a bit lol

speak soon

mandy

us 4 and jess

shhhhhhhhhh hazel thats the new year one :ph34r:

this bug is dedicated to you cos this was actually your idea..........but i am a nosy bugga too so i set a bug off to find out :(

M

oh how wonderful... I'm just nosy too... in fact, I'm probably one of the nosiest (and noisiest) people I know!!

shhhhhhhhhh hazel thats the new year one  ;)

this bug is dedicated to you cos this was actually your idea..........but i am a nosy bugga too so i set a bug off to find out  :ph34r:

M

oh how wonderful... I'm just nosy too... in fact, I'm probably one of the nosiest (and noisiest) people I know!!

thinking about your animals that dont cache and a new years resolution one :(

M