North Carolina Geocoins On Sale

nittany dave

Got mine today all the way up north here in Anchorage Alaska - and they're stunning! Thanks for the great job getting them out to us! (No, they don't use sled-dogs here to deliver mail anymore... but up where the Ladybug Kids live just west of North Pole AK - now, that might be a different story! :) )

Do they ship both coins, the bronze and silver? I ordered in November 2 bronze and do not get them?

regrads Marc

As stated above, ALL coins have shipped. That means all GOLD and all Silver.

Multiple orders for the same address were not always packaged in the same envelope, it depended on total quantity and some orders came from different paypal email addresses and were not shipped together.

It doesn't matter when you ordered them, as stated above, they were shipped between Dec 7-15.

I have contacted the Postal Service regarding the recent envelope I received from the NC organization without coins. The coin packages would not have been put through a machine due to the size of the package, therefore, the slit is in fact man made. An official investigation will be taking place shortly. If you are able to, please send me a picture of the envelope that you received without the coins inside. If you received a package that was cut open but the coins were inside, please send me a picture as well. The picture should include the end that was opened. Thank you.

I have contacted the Postal Service regarding the recent envelope I received from the NC organization without coins. The coin packages would not have been put through a machine due to the size of the package, therefore, the slit is in fact man made. An official investigation will be taking place shortly. If you are able to, please send me a picture of the envelope that you received without the coins inside. If you received a package that was cut open but the coins were inside, please send me a picture as well. The picture should include the end that was opened. Thank you.

Pictures sent to you. Let me know if they came through all right. :blink:

Apparently the postal system can get coins to Germany faster than Pennsylvania, still waiting here......

I just emailed you with the insurance receipt showing that yours were shipped Dec 13. Most Germany shipments were global priority and went out about the same time. Most domestic were first class. That could account for some difference in delivery, especially this time of year. Still, I would have expected them to arrive by now.

Anyway, let me know if they get there next week.