North Carolina Geocoins On Sale

nittany dave

I'm glad this is working out.

We still have plenty left for anyone who has yet to order or might be thinking it's too late. I'm holding some for late risers too!

As you can imagine, it may take a little while to invoice you all but I'll try to finish that by tonight.

We expect the coins in today or Monday and would like to begin shipping as soon as possible, so I'd appreciate it if you all could respond to the invoices in a timely manner.

A few other things to note:

1) If your order did NOT include insurance instructions, I will NOT purchase insurance for the order.

2) I responded to EVERY order that I received. One or two got bounced back due to your email settings blocking unknown senders. I am not going to "sign up" or whatever it said to get the emails through so if you did NOT get a response, you can try emailing me again or PM'ing me here or on the NCGO site.

3) If you did NOT enter your email in the form, I replied to your PayPal address which may or may not be the address you check regularly.

4) If you previously ordered gold and used the same PayPal addr, we will most likely ship them together. Depending on the quantities involved, we may invoice for less than $9 because shipping may already be covered.

Thanks for the orders and don't hesitate to send an email if you have any questions, changes or want to send beer.

I'm glad this is working out.

We still have plenty left for anyone who has yet to order or might be thinking it's too late. I'm holding some for late risers too!

Heh, someone told me 7:00am, but didn't say EST. I requested one. I wonder if there were any left.

--Marky

I´m very happy that they do NOT make international shippment. :ph34r:

So I must learn from this nice order, when I will make my own coin.

No shipmment to North Carolina!

regards Marc

You can take it out on me, not the rest of North Carolina residents.

Don't worry, I'm not much into the collecting part so I won't be trying to order one of yours. :D

I´m very happy that they do NOT make international shippment. :D

regards Marc

We asked David if we could pick up a few and put them on our site www.geoswag.com for the same price of $9.00 each.

This should help the International Orders. Our standard S&H rates apply.

For those that want to be notified when we have them in-hand and ready to ship, please send an email to 'sales (at) geoswag . com' with the subject of "NC INT Geocoin"

Once we have them in-hand and ready to ship, we will send an email out, in the order we get them.

Thanks.

I hope this helps.

nielsenc

Edited by nielsenc

Oh man, I've definitely been ordering too many coins. I got mine today and couldn't figure out why I had so many when I only ordered 3. Didn't remember ordering two different metals either, so I tracked down this thread to find out who to contact about the overshipment. When I started reading it, I suddenly remembered getting up at 7:00 a.m. to be able to send off an email to snag some of those silver coins.

So... anybody need a NC coin... I seem to have lots! :rolleyes:

I´m very happy that they do NOT make international shippment. :blink:

regards Marc

We asked David if we could pick up a few and put them on our site www.geoswag.com for the same price of $9.00 each.

This should help the International Orders. Our standard S&H rates apply.

For those that want to be notified when we have them in-hand and ready to ship, please send an email to 'sales (at) geoswag . com' with the subject of "NC INT Geocoin"

Once we have them in-hand and ready to ship, we will send an email out, in the order we get them.

Thanks.

I hope this helps.

nielsenc

These are now listed.

Anyone can order them but we did this so people outside the US could order them as well and not resort to Ebay.

http://shop.geoswag.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/index.html

They are listed at the same price of $9.00/coin.