Suggestion: Update Flag For Caches

Luc & Sweety

This is something I was thinking about the other day. I don't know if someone has suggested it previously or not but here goes.

It would be nice if somehow a flag could be added when a cache co-ords or info is changed. On the page where caches are listed, when there is a new cache it has a new flag beside it for a week or so. I would like to see a flag for when the cache page is updated. Sometimes a user needs to update the co-ords if its moved or the description if they need to change some aspect of the cache. It would be nice to be able to see if the page has been updated without having to go in and read through the entire page to see if something has been updated.

Is this possible? Just my suggestion to throw in the box. Thanks

Luc

Sounds good to me. Seems like quite often there is a local cache that I've already completed that gets changed. Location and container, usually not by much, but changed just the same. Then there is a note from the cache owner stating that anyone previously finding it can do so again.... Of course the only time I notice it is by stumbling upon it since it remains in my "found" pq.

It used to be the case that we could order a Pocket Query that returned only those caches whose cache descriptions had been edited in some way (coordinates, text, etc.) during the past seven days. But this was changed to return caches that had had any activity (i.e., logs too) within the past seven days, in order to keep the offline database crowd happy.

I would like the old option back as an additional feature.