Atheist/agnostic Geocoin Club

Hugh Jazz

Here's announcing a new yahoo group you can join if you want to uphold the traditional separation of church and geocoins.

You do *not* have to be an atheist to join. Agnostics, freethinkers, heathens, heretics, and infidels are all welcome too.

Any other kind of post in this thread other than requests for invitations to the group is considered off topic.

Atheist Geocoin Club

There will be no membership cut off. Membership will remain open to all godless geocoin addicts.

Edited by Hugh Jazz

Atheist Geocoin Club

There will be no membership cut off. Membership will remain open to all godless geocoin addicts.

I've had a few emails wanting me to clarify a bit the exact qualifications for membership. To that end, I'd like to announce that yes, scoffers, skeptics, unbelievers, apostates, dissenters, doubters, materialists, humanists, rationalists, profaners, questioners, and doubting Thomases are all welcome to join the club and discuss the manufacture, trading, and collecting of nonsupernatural-themed geocoins.

Edited by Hugh Jazz

OMG!

Lets see, we need a Married couples club, a single club, gay and lesbian club, a hetrosexual club, a metrosexual club, a transvestight (spell) club, a club for men, a club for women, a club this, a club for that.....

Madness!

(Hi Huge...how ya doing? Hows things in KS?)

Atheist Geocoin Club

There will be no membership cut off.  Membership will remain open to all godless geocoin addicts.

"WIDE IS THE GATE, AND BROAD IS THE WAY, THAT LEADETH TO DESTRUCTION"

Matthew 7:13

(Just to clarify, this post was meant in jest and in no way constitutes any implication that any other geocacher is heading to the depths of Hades, except maybe the ones who hoard Jeeps. They certainly deserve a good pitchfork or two in the butt.) :laughing:

Edited by Cache-bert

Hugh and others.

I did not post the other thread as a means to offend anyone, or to start a lot of strife on the forums.

My personal coin is a Christian themed coin, and because of it, I have had a lot of people contact me about starting a club. The only way I knew how to get the word out about the new group was here. I intend to lock that thread on Tues. or Wed. and just let it spread by word of mouth from there.

I did not intend to create division. I personally don't mind caching and trading with you Godless heathens. :o

I mean really, I left the other group totally open, with no requirements to join. I tried to join your group since I am a coin addict, but you wanted me to sell my soul to get in. :P

Seriously though, I would ask that others that are intending on joining the group I started to refrain from starting any bickering here.

Remember, there are treasures stored up for us in heaven, so we will be able to cache for eternity. :laughing:

(For those of you that haven't met me, and don't understand my sense of humor, everything punctuated with a frog is meant in jest.)

Hugh and others.

I did not post the other thread as a means to offend anyone, or to start a lot of strife on the forums.

My personal coin is a Christian themed coin, and because of it, I have had a lot of people contact me about starting a club. The only way I knew how to get the word out about the new group was here. I intend to lock that thread on Tues. or Wed. and just let it spread by word of mouth from there.

I did not intend to create division. I personally don't mind caching and trading with you Godless heathens. :o

I mean really, I left the other group totally open, with no requirements to join. I tried to join your group since I am a coin addict, but you wanted me to sell my soul to get in. :P

Seriously though, I would ask that others that are intending on joining the group I started to refrain from starting any bickering here.

Remember, there are treasures stored up for us in heaven, so we will be able to cache for eternity. :laughing:

(For those of you that haven't met me, and don't understand my sense of humor, everything punctuated with a frog is meant in jest.)

It does not matter. This whole thread was started to mock and ridicule religious people. I was just pointing out the obvious. I know of no group of people as intolerant as atheists and "progressives". And no - I am not a member of the other group either.