Hides And Finds Geocoin Club

Shop99er

If this is the coin group that was talked about in another thread my frustration is that membership should have been taken in the order that it was posted on that thread. It seems like you have to be at your computer 24/7 just to get all the necessary e-mails/coins/etc. anymore. Sour grapes I know, but I did express interest on that thread in the first few posts.

Thanks anyways,

Larry (lpyankeefan)

If this is the coin group that was talked about in another thread my frustration is that membership should have been taken in the order that it was posted on that thread. It seems like you have to be at your computer 24/7 just to get all the necessary e-mails/coins/etc. anymore. Sour grapes I know, but I did express interest on that thread in the first few posts.

Thanks anyways,

Larry (lpyankeefan)

This is a different group.

Ummm...Somebody beat you to this one...

nielsenc_edition_nickel[1].Front300.jpg

Ours will be MUCH better looking. :o This is one of the coins that we have the concept art in progress.

OOC, who made this one?

I am glad that *you* think yours will be much better :laughing:. Of course, these coins are about ready to be shipped.

A couple of other things, we have been working to keep the prices down. Our target price for this is under $6 but hopefully we can pull it under $5. We have stopped doing any pre-orders for coins until we know the coins are on the way. I know it is nice to have people 'commit' with an order, but our goal is to make coins people will want to have, trade, track and find.

Wow tried this one also and still could not get into the yahoo page. Why does yahoo keep me from gettting in? All I keep getting is the log in page and it just keeps doing it over and over. I will fill out the information and it still keeps kicking me back to the registration page. That is as far as I can get on this yahoo site. What gives. Same thing with the other coin group I tried yesterday. :laughing:

Any Ideas on what is going on? Yahoo has been like this for over three years now with me. Please don't SLAM me, this is the only site I have problems with, maybe they have my ip blocked for some reason. Lets see some diffrent coin groups started on another site, other then Yahoo so I can join. Please.......

Thanks.

Are you trying to access the web pages through your work? I know my work has blocked Yahoo email and Yahoo groups because they're worried about viruses. So I have to access Yahoo from home.

Ummm...Somebody beat you to this one...

nielsenc_edition_nickel[1].Front300.jpg

Ours will be MUCH better looking. :o This is one of the coins that we have the concept art in progress.

OOC, who made this one?

I am glad that *you* think yours will be much better :). Of course, these coins are about ready to be shipped.

A couple of other things, we have been working to keep the prices down. Our target price for this is under $6 but hopefully we can pull it under $5. We have stopped doing any pre-orders for coins until we know the coins are on the way. I know it is nice to have people 'commit' with an order, but our goal is to make coins people will want to have, trade, track and find.

Let me rephrase that.... "ours will be much different".

And a couple other things.... this coin group is probably going to be, and is expected to be, and are encouraged to be a bunch of wise-acres. Personally, I mean no offense to anyone...but the chances are that I will offend someone.