Coin Clubs

9Key

Well, the group would indeed need a leader, and I'm not entirely able to fill that role, but I will step in and say that if this listing of people wishes to start a coin group, I have an idea to get it going.

I will also have to say that we'll have to establish a cut-off point, as I believe we're way past 50 posting here.

Tell ya what I'll do. If everyone doesn't mind, I'll form the group and send out invitations and I'll deal with who's in charge later.

Sound good?

Oh, and no more requests to be in, as I'm already going to have to go back and look through emails and posts here to determine who's "in".

Yime Out.

Here's what I'll do. I'll get with 9Key since he was the original poster that brought the idea back to light. Once I see how he'd like to be involved, we'll try to get the ball rolling as soon as possible.

I've already created a Yahoo Group for the new Coin Club, and I'm not tellin' anybody what it's called...yet. It's based on an idea four of us had been tossing back and forth here locally...so I'll pitch it to you, and if you're interested, you're in. We can go from there. MKay?

Let me sort through all my emails and the posts on this board, as well as getting together with 9Key, and I'll start sending out invites sometime by tomorrow afternoon...unless the PA coins arrive, in which case, y'all are just gonna have to sit on those grubby little hands!

Yime

Sound good?

Sounds good to me. Especially if I'm in. But since I am on the second page, I don't know how likely that is. Per my previous post, if Pepper's in, you are honor bound to include me as well. :D

Sounds good Yime!

LOL, Marky your on a roll tonight :D It's nice to have a good laugh once in a while.

Pepper

Look at this, I go to work to earn money so I can buy coins and a whole new club starts without me. I knew I should have called in sick tonight.

If by chance there is any room left, I would be interested in joining your club. If not, start the thread at 3am next time :D

3 am where?

Okay folks, I'm gradually going through the posts, and mixing in IM's and emails from everyone I was in contact with last night. There's no exact science to it, so please bear with me, as this was about as shotgun a wedding as there can be! It's an instant coin group...just add addiction!

What I'm doing is sending out invites to a new Yahoo group I've formed. As people accept, we'll try to fill up the group to 50 and then go from there. I'd humbly ask that you please don't send new emails asking to join because I've got a lengthy list as it is, and just can't fit 'em all in.

Thanks!

Yime