Sgt Stitches Geocoin Available For Trades

Sgt Stitches

Hi Everyone. I tend to be more of a forum "lurker" than a outspoken member of the community. As such, when I had my geocoins minted I preferred to make a few trades in the background without posting to the forums.

Well, I've decided to take the leap and see what kind of response I get to a forum post.

SgtStitchesGeocoin.jpg

Here's the lowdown:

1.5" diameter

75 minted in polished Gold... of which I have only 17 left to trade.

100 minted in polished Silver... not sure how many of these I have left... but it looks like 50 or so.

And yes... even though I was trying to keep it quiet, I also had 75 minted in Black Nickel... but these ones are reserved for FTF prizes or to leave in caches that I am FTF and as "thank you's" to people who organize local geocaching events... and for dropping in caches when I travel. I only hand these coins out in person, so I won't be trading these through the mail.

You can see what coins I already have and which ones I have to trade here:

http://www.geocities.com/sgt_stitches@sbcg...oin_trading.htm

I will apologize in advance for being slow to respond to e-mails and posts.... I have a "real" job and I do this stuff IN ORDER TO RELAX! Oops, sorry didn't mean to yell... the pressure at work must be getting to me... I gotta get out and do more geocaching ;-)

So if you are interested in a trade, drop me a line!

Ohhhh, we are just now getting back into caching after a few months hiatus so missed all this coin craze the past few months! Those are real nice! Come caching back over this way, I'm guessing you work not too far away (hint hint) or maybe we need to get back over the hill soon and follow behind your caching?:lol:

Ohhhh, we are just now getting back into caching after a few months hiatus so missed all this coin craze the past few months! Those are real nice! Come caching back over this way, I'm guessing you work not too far away (hint hint) or maybe we need to get back over the hill soon and follow behind your caching?:o

Yeah.. I've already dropped two in caches over your way (San Jose) and two in caches in Santa Cruz. ... and I've been warned about geostalkers :P

Thanks for the enthusiastic response!

Just to let people know... I will respond to all the e-mails and posts ... eventually. The response is pretty much what I expected (about 30 emails so far .. and that was this morning before I left for work! :o ), and it will take me a few days to get back to all of you.

Thanks for your patience.

Ohhhh, we are just now getting back into caching after a few months hiatus so missed all this coin craze the past few months! Those are real nice! Come caching back over this way, I'm guessing you work not too far away (hint hint) or maybe we need to get back over the hill soon and follow behind your caching?:D

Yeah.. I've already dropped two in caches over your way (San Jose) and two in caches in Santa Cruz. ... and I've been warned about geostalkers :D

Yeah, budd-rdc was right on one the same day, we were 5 days later, nothing lasts long in these parts! Oh well, maybe someday I will plan my own with our cork theme (we sign wine corks and leave in caches, the purple stained ones smell the best! :D ) and then I can do some trading. But we definatley will be up your ways again to do some more caches, we need to go back and finish the Holy Grail that was misplaced when we tried for it.

I think the Sarge is coming along on the upcoming Deathmarch, you can always try to ambush him along the way... ;)

I plan too. Hard part is going to be bringing my coin's cause we are gonna do some swapping for one of my sig item's & wants to do some coin swapping as well.:D

Edited by Mystery Ink
I think the Sarge is coming along on the upcoming Deathmarch, you can always try to ambush him along the way... :D

Yeah... LT Happy Camper gave me a 1-day pass for the deathmarch this Sunday. I just have to finish putting the roofing on the new sun room before I go... so as long as I don't end up nailing my hand to the roof or sticking the drill back in my leg, I should be good to go.

I plan on bringing a handful of geocoins along on the deathmarch.... I figure I might need to bribe somebody for water or to go for help if I manage to fall down a cliff or something.

( :D Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned that ;) Don't get any ideas about pushing me off a cliff to get one of my coins!!!)

Hi All-

I have made at least an initial responses to everyone who sent me an e-mail or posted here. If you sent me an e-mail and I have not responded, that means it got dropped, got filtered, or got lost. As far as I know, I have responded to everyone! (and my wife is wondering why I have spent so many hours at the computer the last couple of nights!! :rolleyes: )

At this point, I don't think I will be arranging any more trades until I can get caught up with what has already been set up. Thanks you all for the terrific response!

:ph34r::ph34r: