Kilted Cacher Coin For Sale

Kilted Cacher

Any money accepted in paypal will be honored. I think there is a bug with the site and I am working through the issue. Right now it's easy to figure out what the money is for since I have only the one coin. If I received a paypal payment then you will get a coin. Yes, I can sell a personal coin trackable on gc.com for $10. I checked with them on this and they said not a problem as long as I am not selling something in the neighborhood of a few 1000 coins. $10 too high? Not according to all the orders that have come through. It seems that if people are willing to pay $30-$50 to get a coin off ebay, then they would be happy to pay me $10 for a coin.

Edited by Kilted Cacher

Wow, what a response from everybody. I sold way too many coins today. I set the stock at a certain number and when the stock ran out it kept taking orders, putting me over the limit. No need to worry though I have the coins and they are all packaged up and going out in the mail Saturday or Monday, since tomorrow is a holiday. I fixed all the glitches, including the stock glitch, and the site will be stable for me now to do the coin editions such as the holiday coins. What I need now is a way to have people get their activation codes from my website instead of me printing 500 activation labels and putting them on the coins. If anyone is willing to help me out with that let me know.