Well, One Good Thing

AuntieWeasel

Sometimes I worry that there are so many TB's out there, the specialness is beginning to erode. It would be a shame if we ever got to the "Oh, rats! There's a half dozen stupid TB's in this cache" stage. I suppose we TB enthusiasts have angst and attrition to thank for something -- it's still kinda cool to find a TB in a cache.

I just bought a fresh 8-pack of tags. Woohoo!

The last word? On the internet?! Pff!

I keep being pleasantly surprised by all of the unique TBs I run across. Sometimes I'll find one with a goal so cool that I'll be wishing I had thought of it, and be moaning to myself that I'll never be able to think up another good idea. And then the next day something occurs to me that's just as interesting, but completely different ... and a new bug is born.

The last word? On the internet?! Pff!

I noticed they didn't even get that :lol:

I was hoping to get another dig in... mostly with a new avatar.

To keep this on topic...

What I find disappointing is when some of those REALLY COOL TB's end up being taken by someone never to be seen again. It's sad. I mean, Bloody Barney with his peg leg and all. Gone. Never to be seen again.

Regardless, if I can help, I'm always happy to move them on... but I don't go looking for them unless there's been a request.

Stick out my tongue... sheesh. No more tongue for you, buddy.

My own favorite: Dread Plush Chthulhu. Not only is he a great bug (and follow the link to the webpage in his description for a HOWLINGLY funny tale of the Old One), but check out some of his early adventures as a TB. Like

12690115-b165-4d03-b3cf-db332414ec8f.jpg

Yeah. The TB. And a Tiger. On a Nascar blanket. No, I don't know, either.

Picked up by someone with five finds a year ago, and never seen again. Farewell, mighty Cthulhu!

My own favorite: Dread Plush Chthulhu. Not only is he a great bug (and follow the link to the webpage in his description for a HOWLINGLY funny tale of the Old One), but check out some of his early adventures as a TB. Like

12690115-b165-4d03-b3cf-db332414ec8f.jpg

Yeah. The TB. And a Tiger. On a Nascar blanket. No, I don't know, either.

Picked up by someone with five finds a year ago, and never seen again. Farewell, mighty Cthulhu!

Yes, I was saddened by the loss of Dread Plush Cthulhu. He was having great adventures and getting some great pictures! I'm glad to see other people were following his exploits too.

I have attempted to contact the last logged holder a number of times. Emails didn't bounce, but I got no response either.

Recently, I sent him to the TB graveyard cache. Hopefully the holder will start caching again and send Cthulhu on his way.