Nevada Geocoins

ou8alizzard

Got ours today.The package was ripped on one side the coin was sticking out when I took it out of the mail box.We were lucky we did'nt loose it.Good looking coin. :mad:

We weren't so lucky. One mailer of 10 coins arrived empty today with a nice tear in the end. Of the other six packages about three more were starting to tear.

I honestly cannot believe that the geocoin club is shipping out lots of 10 coins in a single #000 with the coins unsecured and just sloshing around.

Edited by bullit

Got ours today.The package was ripped on one side the coin was sticking out when I took it out of the mail box.We were lucky we did'nt loose it.Good looking coin. :mad:

We weren't so lucky. One mailer of 10 coins arrived empty today with a nice tear in the end. Of the other six packages about three more were starting to tear.

I honestly cannot believe that the geocoin club is shipping out lots of 10 coins in a single #000 with the coins unsecured and just sloshing around.

I got a package of 10 yesterday...but I'm thinking they were inside another white bubble envelope...no losses...I too cannot beleive the GGC is using such minimal shipping methods. Seems to be the trend these days. Ship em' out...not my problem anymore.

Yes its true solid Silver Nevada coins do exist.

There were 100 silver coins made and 40 will be sold here some may be sold on that eplace.

The price for the coins will be $35.00 each this will include shipping to the U.S.A. we recommend insurance because of the low amount of coins made we will not be able to replace a lost coin insurance to U.S.A. address is $1.35 for $50.00.

I don’t think we can insure international shipping

The coin will come in an airtight case and Blue velvet display box.

We will sell the coins by lotto please send your geocaching name and paypal address to

coins@cox.net with the subject line "silver Nevada coin lotto" we will accept emails until Sunday noon PST. We will have 40 numbers randomly generated and contact the winning address by email. We will assign the emails numbers by time stamp. For example the first email we receive will be number 1 the seconded email will be number 2 ext.. Please only 1 email address per household.

Duplicate will have the original and duplicate deleted. Sorry this pic is not the best I will post more later thanks

Ou8alizzard

nevadasilver.JPG

Edited by ou8alizzard