Nevada Geocoins

ou8alizzard

Gotta have one of these! One of our best vacations was geocaching in Nevada. I even got the start of my rubber lizard collection from a cache in Red Rock Canyon. It has "OU8ALIZZARD" on its belly!

If any of you are ever in northern NV, take the time to do Humboldt View in Winnemucca. It looks daunting, but we did it in a rental car with no problems.

Preorders are complete.

While waiting for production, we would like to take this time to solicit ideas for the icon that will be displayed in the statistics on Gecaching.com. The first thought was a sivler circle with a blue shap of the state. (We haven't drawn that yet.) if you have any other ideas, feel free to post your ideas here.

Thanks folks!

Preorders are complete.

While waiting for production, we would like to take this time to solicit ideas for the icon that will be displayed in the statistics on Gecaching.com. The first thought was a sivler circle with a blue shap of the state. (We haven't drawn that yet.) if you have any other ideas, feel free to post your ideas here.

Thanks folks!

How about an icon of a pair of dice?

Preorders are complete.

While waiting for production, we would like to take this time to solicit ideas for the icon that will be displayed in the statistics on Gecaching.com.  The first thought was a sivler circle with a blue shap of the state.  (We haven't drawn that yet.)  if you have any other ideas, feel free to post your ideas here.

Thanks folks!

How about an icon of a pair of dice?

That would be nice with a deck of cards behind the dice or maybe a small slot machine or a small Roulette wheel.

Edited by Mystery Ink

I have to agree with Mystery Ink about the cactus being more of an Arizona related icon. Gambling? eh... not sure on that one, but that is what the state is know for by many non-residents. The circular sharpe of a roulette wheel, poker chip or a tumble weed would fit the form better.

I'm sure ou8aLizzard may object to this one (heh heh heh)

38067.jpg

Anybody good with thier favorite image editor than can post some of these or other ideas for the icon?

Edited by Moose Mob
Preorders are complete.

Thanks folks!

How about a big V? ;)

Preorders are complete.

While waiting for production, we would like to take this time to solicit ideas for the icon that will be displayed in the statistics on Gecaching.com.  The first thought was a sivler circle with a blue shap of the state.  (We haven't drawn that yet.)  if you have any other ideas, feel free to post your ideas here.

Thanks folks!

How about a big V? ;)

Ewww

I have to agree with Mystery Ink about the cactus being more of an Arizona related icon. Gambling? eh... not sure on that one, but that is what the state is know for by many non-residents. The circular sharpe of a roulette wheel, poker chip or a tumble weed would fit the form better.

I'm sure ou8aLizzard may object to this one (heh heh heh)

38067.jpg

Anybody good with thier favorite image editor than can post some of these or other ideas for the icon?

ya i dont think thats going to happen moosemob