How Many Mt. Eveverest?

Slammer180

I received a message from Cointracking .com that there were only 100 bronze Mt. Everest coins made. I thought there were 300 silver and 700 bronze. Did I miss something?

On cointracking.com the "editions" are in 100 coin increments. That means that only 100 people can lay claim to the coin in a trading list on that site unless the coin owner pays for listing of another 100, etc. It has no correlation whatsoever to the actual coin count. I doubt that you can tell if a coin has fewer than 100 by looking on cointracking.com

I received a message from Cointracking .com that there were only 100 bronze Mt. Everest coins made.  I thought there were 300 silver and 700 bronze.  Did I miss something?

On cointracking.com the "editions" are in 100 coin increments. That means that only 100 people can lay claim to the coin in a trading list on that site unless the coin owner pays for listing of another 100, etc. It has no correlation whatsoever to the actual coin count. I doubt that you can tell if a coin has fewer than 100 by looking on cointracking.com

I don't mean to crticize cointracking.com, but I really don't like that "100 coin series" thing on there either. I've always thought it should be clarified, because I myself was misled on an actual coin run or two until I "got it".

I think there is a lot of people that only show there coins to be 100 because of the cost. Personally I don't understand why cointracking.com charges me to list my coin edition on thier site. I also pay to use thier site.

so a lot of coins are not listed on thier site. As a paying member I think they would want to provide me with as many coin editions as possible. not just the ones willing to pay the money to list thiers.

I paid for the sunshinegang coin to be listed. but if I make a version 2 I am not sure I will pay again.

I am guessing if they do not change thier policy that someone else will do it. then everyone will switch over and leave cointracking.com in the dust.

I think there is a lot of people that only show there coins to be 100 because of the cost. Personally I don't understand why cointracking.com charges me to list my coin edition on thier site. I also pay to use thier site.

so a lot of coins are not listed on thier site. As a paying member I think they would want to provide me with as many coin editions as possible. not just the ones willing to pay the money to list thiers.

I paid for the sunshinegang coin to be listed. but if I make a version 2 I am not sure I will pay again.

I am guessing if they do not change thier policy that someone else will do it. then everyone will switch over and leave cointracking.com in the dust.

Not to know anything about....paying for coin listing on cointracking.com! :anitongue::anitongue:

And if i have more then 100 coins i must pay more listing charge........? :anibad:

For what in hell i pay the cointracking.com membership???

They ran some "specials" that allowed coin editions to be added for free. Otherwise the edition list would be a lot shorter.