Resizing Us Map Showing States Geocached In

JC_Geo

I was wondering if anyone knows how to resize the US map that some people show in their profile. I added this to my profile, but would like to resize it to a smaller size.

I noticed that the map I have is 580 x 300 pixels and one that another member has, that fits, is 480 x 300 pixels. I would like mine to be 480 x 300.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Since I noticed you are using the visited states product, you would add the following bold to your HTML in order to change your map size:

img src="http://www.world66.com/myworld66/visitedStates/statemap?visited=" height="300" width="580"

Additionally, in a earlier thread are suggestions on other maps available out there where you grab the JPG file and in a graphics program resize the image to your preference.

Changing only one side of the size is going to distort your map, making it king of squatish. Also, by specifying a size, you are forcing it to be displayed at that size on all monitors. I would suggest substituting width="75%" height="75%" This will cause the map to display at 75% of the screen width for all users, no matter what size screen they use.