Squared22's Quahog Geocoin...sterling

SquareD22

Was just feeling out the interest.

For one thing, I think Passing wind is doing just that!

To date,

There is one in Sterling, the original, and that is mine.

Nobody has three.

Then came pewter, there are maybe about 25 of those.

Then came bronze, and to date there are less than 40.

As there seems to me interest, I am going to do a casting of 22 coins. If you are already on this list, count yourself in for 1. That is 1, not 2 or 3. I have a few interested prople already off list, so don't count up orders and think you can still get one.

This will be a 4-8 week project. I will email the lucky people on list when coins are ready with a firm price.

Hold on to your hats!

Remember these are hand made, not a coin producer that I call to get a 100 from. Even 22 is going to take a while. They will be numbered.

Thanks for your interest.

SquareD22...[D]22

Was just feeling out the interest.

For one thing, I think Passing wind is doing just that!

To date,

There is one in Sterling, the original, and that is mine.

Nobody has three.

Then came pewter, there are maybe about 25 of those.

Then came bronze, and to date there are less than 40.

As there seems to me interest, I am going to do a casting of 22 coins. If you are already on this list, count yourself in for 1. That is 1, not 2 or 3. I have a few interested prople already off list, so don't count up orders and think you can still get one.

This will be a 4-8 week project. I will email the lucky people on list when coins are ready with a firm price.

Hold on to your hats!

Remember these are hand made, not a coin producer that I call to get a 100 from. Even 22 is going to take a while. They will be numbered.

Thanks for your interest.

SquareD22...[D]22

He He.....Thanks Squared22, just tryin' to rattle some cages.....I love rumors <_<

BTW, I was "PassingWind"...I would certainly cherish 1 of those coins made from your own labors.

Edited by PassingWind

UPDATE on the progress....

1. The list is in MY computer, if you are on it, you have been notified, and you have paid for your coin. If not, sorry you missed out. ;)

2. There were i think 2 or 3 people who I emailed, and never got a responce from. :)

3. I will place the last of the bronze coins in Pirates Tomb Cache in April! Sorry, not dropping $30 worth of silver booty in... :D

4. OH So Sorry that I am not Minting them.:D....low production, hand made in my basement doesn't permit.....casting will have to do! :lol:

5. Currrent status. Yea Ok, I did get a little behind in the holidays, but casting is done, I am in the final polishing and numbering stage...any luck, mailing will be next week.:D...or the one after.

6. I did do a slight over run...looks like final number will be 25 of these in 925. They're may be 2 or 3 left after the paid for orders. And Sorry, but I am giving in to capitolism, and am going to try to recoup by losses by selling the last few on ebay.. :D .yea, I know that is lame, but the cost went a bit over what was expected, and believe me, I am not getting rich here. So you few that missed out, watch ebay and we will see what the selling price will be.:D

PS

The quahog is now discontinued..:D..I think.....always possible to make a reappearence sometime, but is not anticipated.

So yes that means there is a new design in the works. Some will be available on ebay, some will be available in local caches...imagine THAT!....in Newport RI!!! :D

Edited by SquareD22
For you wise guys, I calculated a price in gold...1.42 oz in sterling, so gold would be heavier...but at that weight and gold being about 557 per oz. You are looking at $800 in Gold...I guess it would be less in 14K. so let me know how many I should cast!

hahahahaha

[D]22

I would like to have (1) GOLD quahog........Thank you