Vargseld / Team Proline Coin

SCP-173

My coins are finally here and they look fantastic. Coins and Pins did an amazing job all around. I'll have to get another picture when the lighting is better, but this one's still pretty good.

Vargseld / Team Proline coin

f253df7e-9931-4e0d-a4b3-bc9c5b11b05d.jpg

First of all, DO NOT email Team Proline about these coins. He doesn't even know about them yet and wont until Christmas.

Now for everyone I've set up trades with, it's going to be about a week until I start mailing them out. Sorry, but this is my last week of classes & finals for this quarter. I think you all can understand why that's a little more important for me to devote time to. :rolleyes:

I'll set up more trades when I'm done with finals.

The facts:

100 silver coins minted.

1 gold coin minted (it's not a limited edition, Coins and Pins just threw it in without me even asking for one!).

Have I mentioned how pleased I am with Coins and Pins?

Edited by Vargseld? ™
I'll set up more trades when I'm done with finals.

I don't want to make anymore trades until I'm done with my finals and everything is mailed out. I don't know why people have been emailing me after posting that. :blink:

And just so everyone knows I don't collect state coins and don't want to trade for personals that were sold (including all those wacky different metals). Yes, I know I'm abnormal. :rolleyes: Unless you want to trade a second edition SWAGS or a 1markymark1 for one of my coins please give me time to get caught up before asking for a trade. Thanks.

The coin turned out better then you described to me, great job on the artwork.

Dont forget to set one aside for the future Bigdawg coin :blink: .

We just need to meet up again and you'll get yours, so you probably don't have long to wait. :rolleyes: No point in having it sit around collecting dust. By the way, I saw the NY proof last night and it looks sweet. The details are amazing.

Oh, and eventually I'm going to put one of these coins on eBay, just so everyone who doesn't have something to trade knows.

First of all, here's a better picture.

2ebfeb75-2f48-4fa2-bdaa-eb5bed851c79.jpg

Now on to the good news (for some of you). I had a meeting cancelled this evening so I was able to get the majority of my trades mailed out. I just went down my list of addresses so they were mostly sent in chronological order of when the trade was set up. The following people can start checking their mailboxes. <_< Everyone else will be mailed out on Friday. I ran out of mailers today and the post office was closing in 30 minutes, so I had just send what I had. There looks to be about 10 or 11 more to mail out.

Facedances

Spencersb

2bugs

f0t0m0m

Mauison

Thorny1

Hammerjane

Cyclops & Son

Team Coy Chev

Joelmart

SirGerald

AtlantaGal

Moun10Bike

pdxmarathonman

Marky

2Dolphins

LoriDarlin

Joefrog (no longer in NY <_<)

The rest of the coins I still owned people are all packaged up and ready to be mailed out Saturday (it's Veterans' Day tomorrow, ya know). Thanks to everyone for being patient while I got them mailed out. Also, thanks to those who sent me their coins early (and those who didn't can send your part of the trade out now :D).

The last of the packages include:

Ladycacher

Blazerfan

GBOTS

Pepper

Shop99er

Twisted Dragons

Team Sand Dollar

Cruiserdude

Damenace

Windrose

DHenninger

GeoNap

KevinG68

Cornerstone4

Husker

The Federation

donbadabon

IceCreamMan

Cache & Keri

Dhobby1

If I somehow missed anyone (I'm pretty darn sure I didn't) please email me. And Go JayBee, if you're reading this I still need your address.

The rest of the coins I still owned people are all packaged up and ready to be mailed out Saturday (it's Veterans' Day tomorrow, ya know). Thanks to everyone for being patient while I got them mailed out. Also, thanks to those who sent me their coins early (and those who didn't can send your part of the trade out now :D).

Yahooooo!!

Every trade has been mailed out now, even the latecomers. Since no one has done it yet I'll also mention that the coin has a USA geocoin number on it, so feel free to log it if you've got it.

I'm pretty much done trading these coins. They went fast and I've only got a small number left that I'm going to keep to trade for the coins that I just gotta have. Thanks to everyone I traded with, and for the rest of you... don't forget there's one listed on eBay. :ph34r: