Trailerpark Geocachers Meet Bigfoot - The Movie

Zartimus

The film and accompanying Ottawa, Ontario area cache (pending approval of course) should be out in December...

Here's a coming attraction movie trailer for the soon to be released "Trailer park Geocachers meet Bigfoot" flick. A film about Trailerparks, Geocaching, and uhh.. Sasquatch.. Special thanks to Gwiliker, Tripper and Grizz, uhh, the guy who played Jason in the last flick (who hasn't thought up a cool name yet [that is fit to print]), Stone Soup, Rollerman and Captain Hook.

Movie Trailer (right click and 'save as')

It's a 12MB .WMV file. Anyone requiring a multi-platform freeware media player to view it can get one at http://www.videolan.org/vlc/.

Cheers!

Edited by Zartimus
Ok I liked the video...hope you have the rights to the music :rolleyes:

Securing rights wasn't in the budget, they'd have to sue me for the loads of money I'm making off it, which amounts to 'zero'<grin>. If I get a cease and desist, Ill certainly desist.

Glad you liked the video portion. :P

P.S. There's no way I'd try this on Lars from Metallica!

I have to tell you guys that the video is really fabulous. I keep playing it and laughing out loud. (If I could play it on my Palm the distribution would widen but for the time being it's being played at work and home).

I've kept an eye on your adventures from afar :anitongue: and I wish I was closer so I could do some of the caches. Thanks for the hilarious entertainment and please keep up the good work! Watch out "Industrial Light & Magic", there's competition in them there Canuck woods.

ummm...

i might like it more if it wasn't blatantly ripping off the trailer park boys. some more original ideas would help.

That's like saying you don't like Spaceballs because it's a rip off of Star Wars.

Well, I like Spaceballs, and I like this little movie too!

If it wasn't that I'm supposed to be working at the moment, and that I don't have the car, I'd go look for that arm too...

ummm...

i might like it more if it wasn't blatantly ripping off the trailer park boys.  some more original ideas would help.

Hehehehe. Wait until you see the whole movie! I'm sure you'll find an original idea or three in there, plus you'll be glad to know that I steal even more stuff from other movies and TV shows! :D

In the meantime, this link might explain things.

OK, I didn't cry.  That was an odd looking badger though. :o

I was going to give mtmman bonus points until I realized there's not a lot of audible sound in the movie trailer<grin>. He gets bonus points anyway! I did use audio from an actual badger (pitched up) for the rodent scene. When they are pissed off, they make some great animal sounds. You'll hear it in the movie.

(no badgers or sound engineers were harmed in the capturing of any audio)!

It is also a beaver stuffed animal as Red Haired Witch said, one of my kid's stuffed rodents. It has a sound chip in it and it makes some hillarious sounds all on it's own!

Cheers!

OK, I didn't cry.  That was an odd looking badger though. :P

That's because it was a beaver. I believe it's there to prove to Americans that this movie is really taking place in Canada, even if there is no snow :D

Myself, I think the last scene is the strangest one in the movie... kinda like seeing Bruce Wayne and Batman together :D

Ooohhhhhhhhhhhh. The teeth! :o There are geocaching beavers? Maybe the badger is a US thing. Snow? What's that? Oh yeah, I know what snow is! That's the stuff we see once a year... maybe.

jcy2snow1.jpg

You are right about the Bruce Wayne - Batman thing. :D;) Has it really been Zart in the cape the whole time? Has he been fooling us? Inquiring minds want to know! :P

It is also a beaver stuffed animal as Red Haired Witch said, one of my kid's stuffed rodents. It has a sound chip in it and it makes some hillarious sounds all on it's own!

We have seen some of those for pet toys.

J.C. usually destroys them in a day or two trying to get at the sound thingy!

We have a nice trailer park or two in Ottawa. And you know what? They ARE all the same. like EXACTLY the same as the ones in Halifax. Even the people and cats. I think they're cloned. It's scary.. I didn't want to rip EVERYTHING off the show.. Bad enough we have go-carts and hockey helmets.

Oops...

I'll send a web link to clattsenberg(sp?)...

I've suggestest before that GPS'S would be useful for keeping track of natural pot grow ops in the woods.

Don't tell J e r e m y <grin>....

My Brother in law reminds me of Ricky, only a french version lacking the ability to talk his way out of an arrest.

(I'm totally serious here, he'll never see this, I think he's still in jail...)

I could make a whole movie about him. And it would not be a comedy<grin>.. He used to be a bouncer and lost his job because he overzealously beat up too many bar patrons.

Man.. I'll never run out of material with that guy..

Great clip....I'm on the edge!!! can't wait for the full feature. Go figure Tripper was involved in this. I know of a spot where you can have Tripper and the rest of the trailer park boys escaping from bigfoot on some prize cattle!!! :blink: Maybe riding off into the sunset with a piece of the furry guy dragging behind.

Fire Eater