2005 Geoghost Coin Now On Sale!

Shop99er

and y are u saying tat u arent even a major coin collector

LOL. Only the die hards are allowed to buy coins now. You heard it here first.

My roommate and I were out in the woods behind my apartment shooting BB's at cans when this was posted (I'm not a redneck, honest). Woe is me. :ph34r:

Okay. Here's the lucky stiffs list:

Cache-Hounds

arlsdaddy

YemonYime

HEY! I showed!!!

AND I had a four-addict trifecta box with me, Cache-Hounds, arlsdaddy and Atlanta Gal.

Figures AG would finish somethingeenth. :P

Thanks Shop99er!

hmmm..... betting on who makes the geocoin purchasing cut - another interesting spin-off of the geocaching hobby???

LMAO... Yime, you crack me up! :ph34r:B):lol:

Oh my gosh I'm doing the Pumpkin dance on the phone with my pal TIAG!

How fitting that I just took a fresh batch of Pumpkin bread out of the oven.

Ahhh....the smell of fall!

thanks Shop!

Pepper

Hmmmmmm, sounds good, what time is dinner?

:ph34r::lol:

No pumpkin bread here but I have 2 full racks of ribs in the smoker - it's a birthday dinner for my wife's birthday (today) and my son's birthday (Tuesday). Dinner will be around 4:00 or 5:00. Come on by. The only cost is 1 Moun10Bike coin. If you bring a spouse then please add one Kilted Cacher coin.

Oh my gosh I'm doing the Pumpkin dance on the phone with my pal TIAG!

How fitting that I just took a fresh batch of Pumpkin bread out of the oven.

Ahhh....the smell of fall!

thanks Shop!

Pepper

Hmmmmmm, sounds good, what time is dinner?

:ph34r::lol:

No pumpkin bread here but I have 2 full racks of ribs in the smoker - it's a birthday dinner for my wife's birthday (today) and my son's birthday (Tuesday). Dinner will be around 4:00 or 5:00. Come on by. The only cost is 1 Moun10Bike coin. If you bring a spouse then please add one Kilted Cacher coin.

I have a picture of a Moun10bike coin from yesterdays local fall picnic, maybe with that, I can dip the used napkins in some boiling water and make BBQ broth

(moderator edit to remove foul language) i didnt know what a pm was so i sent an email.

Alright...watch the language.

To answer some questions....

There was no 'cut off time'. I took the emails in the order that I received them and when the 51 coins were spoken for that ended the sale. I think they sold out in about 45 seconds.

Yes, there were some who didn't give me all three pieces of information that I asked for so they didn't make the cut. Just like we said in the original post.

So now just sit back and wait for me to email you as to how you can pay for the coin. I do have a waiting list going so if anyone drops out or doesn't pay there's still a glimmer of hope. The waiting list is being made of of people who had all 3 pieces of information but didn't make the cut. They are all listed in order received so number 52 on the list will be the first to be offered a GeoGhost coin if someone drops out.

There will be one GeoGhost coin going on sale on Ebay today. If you missed it here you can still get one if you want to bid.

Thanks you guys! You made it a fun morning. Congrats to everyone who made the cut and better luck next time when we announce our Spring Fling coin sometime in May.

Edited by Eartha

My roommate and I were out in the woods behind my apartment shooting BB's at cans when this was posted (I'm not a redneck, honest). Woe is me. :ph34r:

I was cleaning out my shop. No BB gun but I finally figured out how to store my recurve bow. :lol: (The BB gun is behind my bedroom door...)

How do you guys know how to pay or did you get your email already?

I still haven't gotten my email to pay.

me either :ph34r:

Sorry to be so slow on this but I wanted to make sure I had everything correct and ready to go. Everyone who made the cut should have their email's telling how to pay by now. If you haven't let me know and I'll resend.

WHEW! What a day!

The GeoGhost coin is for sale on ebay right now. You can click HERE and it should take you to the auction if you're interested.

2 hours into a 7 day auction and the bidding is up to $52. This looks to be like another MiGO seasonal. :ph34r:

Well I know I'm probably not the first to say it but just let me say this anyway...

SISTER MARY FRANCES!!!

Who would have thought? Certainly not us!

Got my email. Let's see now, do I want to pay for this one or pass on it... :ph34r: Hmmm... At this point my inner voice kicks in, 'Wat-r-ya, stoopid or somptin? Pay the nice man and move along.' :lol: OK, sent my money and am moving. Thanks for the coin. I love excitement like this. :P

Okay, here's a question no one has asked yet...

When do you anticpate shipping these Shop?

Well, all things being equal.... as soon as I have your payment in my hand I'll ship the next day. I've got a whole butt-load to ship tomorrow.

And I just have to tell you guys... this has been the best day for us. Not only did you entertain our afternoon and well into the night but we had a fellow Halloweiner drop off a real casket for us! I'm nearly swooning!!

Edited by Shop99er

My roommate and I were out in the woods behind my apartment shooting BB's at cans when this was posted (I'm not a redneck, honest). Woe is me. :rolleyes:

...and I was out and about in Seattle enjoying the cessation of rain. I decided this was just too insane. :P

me either :rolleyes:

Sorry to be so slow on this but I wanted to make sure I had everything correct and ready to go. Everyone who made the cut should have their email's telling how to pay by now. If you haven't let me know and I'll resend.

WHEW! What a day!

I am on the list but haven´t received the eMail. :P:) Can you resend it pls. Thanks!

...and I was out and about in Seattle enjoying the cessation of rain. I decided this was just too insane. :rolleyes:

If it hadn't have rained here earlier yesterday, I don't know if I would have been around either. But when I awoke to a monsoon, I figured it was a good enough excuse to stay home, watch football all day, and try for one of these babys.

"a real casket"

Umm, I'd like to make sure that is NOT the shipping container of choice for my coin please. :rolleyes:

I saw the coin offer earlier, hung around at 11am central.....math was never my strong point, then girlfriend chimes in about the whole geography thing and points out that time zone would be out in the Atlantic (ms. eversohelpful) so off we go caching. Come back right before 3pm central, got it right that time! A few refreshes and there was the post.....copy, paste, type, send.....wait. Off again to cache. She went on her first cache run the day before and bagged about 50, then we hit 10-12 on Sat. and already asking about her own gpsr.

Thanks for a nice coin.

Rick

me either :rolleyes:

WHEW! What a day!

got your email and sent paypal payment this morning thanks!

Here are the Lucky Stiffs who had their coins mailed today. All packages are mailed first class with the exception of overseas which goes Air.

GeekGirl

Cache-Bert

Team It's All Good

TMOCN

Dressel Dragons

Blind Avocado

Mystery Ink

Shasties

Atlanta Gal

Team Firefly

Mr & Mrs Smith

Team NoWayMan

Mirlan

Dances w/ Moose

LZ33

Arlsdaddy

DHobby1

Thrack

Miss Latitude

KevinG68

BlazerFan

YemonYime

JCar

Scaramanga

Sorry for any miss spelled names...you know who you are!

More will be shipped tomorrow and I'll post that list in the afternoon.