2005 Geoghost Coin Now On Sale!

Shop99er

I keep getting this..........

Server Error in '/' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]

Geocaching.UI.SendMessagePanel.btnSend_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +111

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +108

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +57

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1292

I got the coin - I did not get the coin - I got the coin - I did not get the coin - I got the coin - I did not get the coin - I got the coin - I did not get the coin - I got the coin - I did not get the coin - I got the coin - I did not get the coin - I got the coin - I did not get the coin - I got the coin - I did not get the coin - I got the coin - I did not get the coin - I got the coin - I did not get the coin - I got the coin - I did not get the coin - I got the coin - I did not get the coin - I got the coin - I did not get the coin - I got the coin - I did not get the coin - I got the coin - I did not get the coin - I got the coin - I did not get the coin - I got the coin - I did not get the coin - I got the coin - I did not get the coin - I got the coin - I did not get the coin - I got the coin - I did not get the coin - I got the coin - I did not get the coin - I got the coin - I did not get the coin - I got the coin - I did not get the coin - I got the coin - I did not get the coin - I got the coin - I did not get the coin - I got the coin - I did not get the coin - I got the coin - I did not get the coin - I got the coin - I did not get the coin - I got the coin - I did not get the coin - I got the coin - I did not get the coin - I got the coin - I did not get the coin - I got the coin - I did not get the coin - I got the coin - I did not get the coin - I got the coin - I did not get the coin - I got the coin - I did not get the coin - I got the coin - I did not get the coin - I got the coin - I did not get the coin - I got the coin - I did not get the coin - I got the coin - I did not get the coin - I got the coin - I did not get the coin - I got the coin - I did not get the coin -

I keep getting this..........

Server Error in '/' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Did we crash the server with our requests? lol!

Well, before anyone goes asking, and speaking from experience...let's all give Shop99er some time to sort out the emails. You just know he got hit with a deluge.

I suspect that most came through the GC.com site profile option, others (like me) emailed him directly, so there's ISP timestamp issues there, and some people even PM'd him, so he's dealing with that.

For the sake of allowing him to sort this out first, and then answer everyone's questions, how about all promise to be patient and just laugh about how addicted we are?

Mkay!

Well I had the site send me a copy of my email that was sent to the personal address linked from the profile so I know my mail must have gone through. I'll just keep waiting paitiently.... Yeah, right. This thread has been viewed 1,365 times so far.

Edited by Thrak
Well, before anyone goes asking, and speaking from experience...let's all give Shop99er some time to sort out the emails. You just know he got hit with a deluge.

I suspect that most came through the GC.com site profile option, others (like me) emailed him directly, so there's ISP timestamp issues there, and some people even PM'd him, so he's dealing with that.

For the sake of allowing him to sort this out first, and then answer everyone's questions, how about all promise to be patient and just laugh about how addicted we are?

Mkay!

I emailed him directly as well, I didn't email him through the profile. As for PM's I thought it said emails only? If that was the case he probably isn't checking his PM's