2005 Geoghost Coin Now On Sale!

Shop99er

SOLD OUT

The 2005 Vampires, Mummies and the GeoGhost Event Coin!!

There are a limited supply of these coins and when they're gone, they're gone. Only 100 were produced.

The price is $7.50 which covers the coin, a padded envelope, postage and Delivery Confirmation.

Only one coin per cacher/caching family. That means if you're a team of 6 people caching under one name it's one coin. It also means that if you're a team of 6 cachers that cache together but are one family (for example the dad, mom and all the kids have their own caching names) it's still just one coin.

First come is first served. There are less than 60 of these coins available.

Payment for the coins will be PayPal or money orders only. The PayPal account does not accept credit card payments. Money orders or cash is fine. No personal checks.

Live outside of the US? Please add $1.00 to the amount for a total of $8.50 per coin. Payment for the coin is PayPal ONLY if you live outside the United States. No credit card payments through PayPal.

READ THIS CAREFULLY……..

Contact me via personal email to request a coin. A reply to this forum won't do. You'll have to contact me via my email and request a coin. Here’s what you MUST EMAIL me to receive a coin.

1) Your caching name

2) Your mailing address

3) The code word “BOO”

If any of the three items above are not included in your email, you will not be sold a coin.

Once you contact me I'll give you PayPal information and my mailing

address. Please don’t make a payment until you receive an email from me.

There, all the important stuff is taken care of.

Now, the coin... it's a pumpkin shaped coin that is enameled. The evil pumpkin face is on one side and on the other is a vampire GPSr, a mummy and a ghost with all the information on this event.

And.... GO!!!

Edited by Shop99er

Would have been nice if the stupid site worked properly so that when I clicked on your name it took me to your profile instead of a blank page. Aaarrrrggghhhhh!

Hopefully I made it anyway. Mail was sent to the address linked from your profile page since you didn't include an email address here in the thread.

Fingers are crossed......

Now offering

The 2005 Vampires, Mummies and the GeoGhost Event Coin!!

There are a limited supply of these coins and when they're gone, they're gone. Only 100 were produced.

The price is $7.50 which covers the coin, a padded envelope, postage and Delivery Confirmation.

Only one coin per cacher/caching family. That means if you're a team of 6 people caching under one name it's one coin. It also means that if you're a team of 6 cachers that cache together but are one family (for example the dad, mom and all the kids have their own caching names) it's still just one coin.

First come is first served. There are less than 60 of these coins available.

Payment for the coins will be PayPal or money orders only. The PayPal account does not accept credit card payments. Money orders or cash is fine. No personal checks.

Live outside of the US? Please add $1.00 to the amount for a total of $8.50 per coin. Payment for the coin is PayPal ONLY if you live outside the United States. No credit card payments through PayPal.

READ THIS CAREFULLY……..

Contact me via personal email to request a coin. A reply to this forum won't do. You'll have to contact me via my email and request a coin. Here’s what you MUST EMAIL me to receive a coin.

1) Your caching name

2) Your mailing address

3) The code word “BOO”

If any of the three items above are not included in your email, you will not be sold a coin.

Once you contact me I'll give you PayPal information and my mailing

address. Please don’t make a payment until you receive an email from me.

There, all the important stuff is taken care of.

Now, the coin... it's a pumpkin shaped coin that is enameled. The evil pumpkin face is on one side and on the other is a vampire GPSr, a mummy and a ghost with all the information on this event.

And.... GO!!!

won't go through