Yellow Jeep Tb With No Dogtag

prairieview_IL

I have a Yellow Jeep Travel Bug with no Tag, that I retrieved from a cache. Even though it has no TB dog tag, I believe it is a TB Jeep. It has a number stamped on the bottom. Interesting though the number is higher than 5000 and the website says there were only 5000 produced and the numbering stops. Is this really a yellow Jeep TB and if so is there any way for me to log this without the dog tag?

Hey Mrs. Prarieview, Cybret got some of those extra jeeps and put one in the cache you are talking about.

Well, that is I think who it came from. Is there any way to log it as a Yellow Jeep? Or do these just get passed around as a neat item? I am happy either way.

Neat item only Mrs. P. You could always put your own travel bug tag on it. Although, I don't know that I would recomend it as yellow jeeps disapear quickly. :rolleyes:

Hey Mrs. Prarieview, Cybret got some of those extra jeeps and put one in the cache you are talking about.

Well, that is I think who it came from. Is there any way to log it as a Yellow Jeep? Or do these just get passed around as a neat item? I am happy either way.

Just a neat item, that's all. They're not logable, but you can still play with them. Race it on your old Hot Wheels tracks....unless your mom took them away from you because you were using them for swords with your sister and you smacked her on the neck really hard and it left a big red welt and she screamed about all day and got you in trouble and then dad came home and...well...let's just say it's a good thing mom didn't tell him where the Hot Wheels tracks were.

Bret

P.S. The preceding story was fictitious but based on a real incident that happened to a kid who lived next door to me. I never had Hot Wheels tracks.

No sisters were harmed in the writing of this post.

I am Mrs. Prairieview_IL's sister and yup, she did hit me with a Hot Wheels track! And since our huge train table was taken down years ago (that we used to drive all our Hot Wheels on), Mrs. P will have nothing to play on. :rolleyes: I would suggest giving the Jeep to our third sister who owned the Hot Wheels Jeep when we were kids and had the farm. Yes, I know you own the farm now and a real Jeep but think about poor Melanie...

Just a neat item, that's all. They're not logable, but you can still play with them. Race it on your old Hot Wheels tracks....unless your mom took them away from you because you were using them for swords with your sister and you smacked her on the neck really hard and it left a big red welt and she screamed about all day and got you in trouble and then dad came home and...well...let's just say it's a good thing mom didn't tell him where the Hot Wheels tracks were.

Bret

P.S. The preceding story was fictitious but based on a real incident that happened to a kid who lived next door to me. I never had Hot Wheels tracks.

No sisters were harmed in the writing of this post.

Who snitched?

Jelly

Edited by Jellyfishman

Those Hot Wheels tracks did make great implements of destruction. The little ridges on their edges that kept the cars on the track made them especially deadly when you got smacked with one and they did leave pretty good welts. We were pretty lucky kids as our parents would pretty much buy us anything we wanted except BB guns. Mayprod is NOT making any of this up. Including the Jeep we had for many years but it was black, not yellow or white. Thanks CyBret for bringing back all the happy memories.