Orders For The New Gaa Coin Now Being Taken

Damenace

Well we didn't set no Georgia Peach LE record but we have had a good day for sales. We sold 401 coins in twelve hours, of course that means that there is still plenty to go around, 599 more to go.

Thank you to everyone that has supported this project.

Edited by Damenace
Is it too late to do 200 of them as a limited edition metal for a slightly higher cost? I'd buy more if you did that.

Alright it is not to late to do a LE coin. We will be capping off the sales for the standard version at 500. We have plans to do a 200 coin run of polished gold :blink: . They will be numbered 1 - 200, non trackable. There will be no limit, it will be free for all. When all 200 are gone they are gone. Total numbered for this series included LE 700.

Stay tuned for further details :rolleyes:

Is it too late to do 200 of them as a limited edition metal for a slightly higher cost?  I'd buy more if you did that.

Alright it is not to late to do a LE coin. We will be capping off the sales for the standard version at 500. We have plans to do a 200 coin run of polished gold :D . They will be numbered 1 - 200, non trackable. There will be no limit, it will be free for all. When all 200 are gone they are gone. Total numbered for this series included LE 700.

Stay tuned for further details :rolleyes:

Woo-hoo!

Nice lower run of coins too. Good deal!

I have a question..... I didn't see this thread till now.....and posted that I wanted some on the other one where you were discussing this coin, before you put up the 'sale' link..... so it looks like I am not able to order any. I had thought that I was on the list..... will I be able to order any at a later date or is this it?

Thank you for your time.

I have a question..... I didn't see this thread till now.....and posted that I wanted some on the other one where you were discussing this coin, before you put up the 'sale' link..... so it looks like I am not able to order any. I had thought that I was on the list..... will I be able to order any at a later date or is this it?

Thank you for your time.

You will have a chance to purchase a limited edition version of the coin. The standard version is sold out. I have posted every time there has been a change and even closed the other thread as to avoid any confusion. Below this thread is the informatin about the limited edition version.

Alright here’s what we have, as stated above we will be doing a limited run of 200 polished gold coins and they will be numbered 1 – 200 and will not be trackable. The price of the coin will be $5.50 per coin plus shipping and handling. The text color will be changed from red to black so it will show better on polished gold. There will be no limit, when there gone there gone.

Since this was an after thought we will not be able to combine shipping with your first order. I apologize for the inconvenience but the system is very much automated so there is no way of knowing who order the first series versus who order the limited edition, in addition it would be very difficult to refund all the shipping fee’s already paid and have the shipping resubmitted for both editions. The cost of the coin has been set at a price to make it a very reasonably priced coin to purchase even with all the other fee’s added on.

The coins will go on sale in the morning around 8:00 am MST at the same place the standard coins where sold, The Caching Place in the pre-order gallery. Hope everyone enjoys the coin and thank you for your patience through all the changes

1dd03019-18a6-45ea-a9e0-298e7a46f554.jpg

I keep getting this message when I go to pay

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e14'

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]

Could not allocate space for object 'dbSession' in database 'geocach_edb123' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. 

/shop/includes/validation.asp, line 129

I am sorry for the inconvenience, the programmers are diligently working to solve the problem. I am sorry for those who have tried to order and not make it and had to take off to work. The only way that these can be purchased is through the web site. I have no way of holding orders for anyone, it cannot be done in this thread by saying you want so many. Once again I am sorry :anitongue: .

Paypal'd for 1 LE. Thx! :D

We are not addicted!

We are not addicted!

We are not addicted!

We are not addicted!

We are not addicted!

We are not addicted!

We are not addicted!

We are not addicted!

We are not addicted!

We are not addicted!

We are not addicted!