Orders For The New Gaa Coin Now Being Taken

Damenace

So....nice that the coins are $4, but I'm confused by the shipping fees. Shipping was $1.52, ok, but there's also a $2 handling fee - what's THAT for? In short, I was being asked to pay $3.52 to mail me 3 coins - that's a tad excessive. No one else seems to have a problem with it, but I'll pass for now and hope for a trade.

So....nice that the coins are $4, but I'm confused by the shipping fees. Shipping was $1.52, ok, but there's also a $2 handling fee - what's THAT for? In short, I was being asked to pay $3.52 to mail me 3 coins - that's a tad excessive. No one else seems to have a problem with it, but I'll pass for now and hope for a trade.

Maybe we can trade something with JayBee :ninja:

The handling fee I believe is what the website doing the distribution gets for holding the presale and handling the order fufillment process. I know we were told about the handling fee upfront. So I think that's why no one has complained.

So....nice that the coins are $4, but I'm confused by the shipping fees. Shipping was $1.52, ok, but there's also a $2 handling fee - what's THAT for? In short, I was being asked to pay $3.52 to mail me 3 coins - that's a tad excessive.  No one else seems to have a problem with it, but I'll pass for now and hope for a trade.

The handling fee I believe is what the website doing the distribution gets for holding the presale and handling the order fufillment process. I know we were told about the handling fee upfront. So I think that's why no one has complained.

You mean websites and people's time are not free? :unsure:

ordered 5 thanks!

I'm not sure where else you are going to get 3 geocoins with color for $15.52. Leaves more for the rest of us...

So....nice that the coins are $4, but I'm confused by the shipping fees. Shipping was $1.52, ok, but there's also a $2 handling fee - what's THAT for? In short, I was being asked to pay $3.52 to mail me 3 coins - that's a tad excessive.  No one else seems to have a problem with it, but I'll pass for now and hope for a trade.

Yes, I remember that. For some reason, I thought it included shipping. $3.52 s&h for a $4 coin was just a tad rich for me.....but good that the coins are so inexpensive in this age of $8 coins! And yes, amazing that you get them in color for that price!

Yes, I remember that. For some reason, I thought it included shipping. $3.52 s&h for a $4 coin was just a tad rich for me.....but good that the coins are so inexpensive in this age of $8 coins! And yes, amazing that you get them in color for that price!

For 1 coin, I agree. That's why I bought 3. The only way to make it work out is to buy more than 1 coin. It also helps that the coins are so inexpensive.