Invesco Field - Denvr

dblrngr

Not sure if this is the appropriate spot to do this...but is there someone that could tell me the names of a few hotels within walking distance of the stadium. Coming down for the Oakland game in December. I know about the round one next to the field (used to be a Ramada) but not sure what it is now?

thanks in advance.

dblrngr

Not sure if this is the appropriate spot to do this...but is there someone that could tell me the names of a few hotels within walking distance of the stadium.  Coming down for the Oakland game in December.  I know about the round one next to the field (used to be a Ramada) but not sure what it is now?

thanks in advance.

dblrngr

You're in the right place (sorry, I don't have an answer). What do you consider "walking distance"?

Of course you realize what happens when you tell Denver folks that you are an Oakland fan! That's a long way to go to watch your team lose!

Of course you realize what happens when you tell Denver folks that you are an Oakland fan! That's a long way to go to watch your team lose!

Actually I'll be on the better side of that battle. My favorite teams are the Broncos or any team playing AGAINST the Raiders. :D}

Walking distance for me in Denver in December will probably be within a mile. I'm afraid there might be snow up to my wazoo.

Here are the Hotels that City Select show within a mile:

2f5ea301-f77a-4d75-94b0-c239f1949403.jpg

Red Lion Hotel

1975 Mile High Stadium Cir

Denver, CO 80204

303-433-8331

Continental Hotel

2601 Zuni St

Denver, CO 80211

303-433-6677

Residence Inn-Denver Downtown

2777 Zuni St

Denver, CO 80211

303-458-5318

Budget Host Travel Inn

2747 Wyandot St

Denver, CO 80211

303-477-6229

Motel 7

930 N Valley Hwy

Denver, CO 80204

303-592-1555

Here are the hotels witin 1.5 miles:

a8d666c0-9c8b-408c-9de1-dd8aef36f145.jpg

That "round one" is now the Red Lion Hotel and AFAIK the closest to Mile High Invesco Field. Don't tell them you're rooting for Oakland. People that do have a nasty habit of ending up sleeping under the Colfax bridge :D

Fortunately for them, they are not Oakland fans. From their last post:

"Actually I'll be on the better side of that battle. My favorite teams are the Broncos or any team playing AGAINST the Raiders. }"

Edited by Rocket Man

raiders-zoom.jpgraiders-zoom.jpgraiders-zoom.jpgraiders-zoom.jpg

2004wpshield6406nj.jpg

GO RAIDERS!!! :anibad:

I will be at the game on the 24th of Dec. I am originally from Oakland so I have to root for my team.  Hopefully this will be a better game than the last one.

I also plan on doing some caching before the game.

mr.volkswagen

Canon City, CO

raiders-zoom.jpgraiders-zoom.jpgraiders-zoom.jpgraiders-zoom.jpg

Edited by Moose Mob