Waterfalls

I've thought this should have been a category from the start. I'm a photographer and love taking pictures of waterfalls and would look for these everytime I go someplace new. I think this makes more sense as a category than the one for all the McDonalds restaurants.

YES. I lived in northeast Georgia (just outside North and South Carolina) a few years ago, and went out every weekend with my girlfriend to visit waterfalls. I can say without exaggeration that there are hundreds within 20 miles of just that area. Since there are so many this category could get complicated pretty quick, so I suggest several subcategories should be considered also. I would start with commercial waterfalls, named waterfalls, unnamed waterfalls, waterfalls with single drops vs. multidrops, certain heights, ect.

Thumbs up for this one! I agree this one should have been in here from the get go! Probably right on the sub categories though - I just saw a little water trickling over a wall which surely shouldn't be in the same category as Niagara!

Edited by Vteam
After 109 logs you are surely 'NOT' new at 'Waymarking' :rolleyes:

I'm new at Waymarking and I don't know how the process works and how long it takes.

Those are geocaching forum logs stats. It's just this month that I started to get interested in the Waymarking site. I still find it confusing but I'm slowly catching on.