My Stats Page

I'd like to see the stats combined like they are on the geocaching pages. When I hit the My Stats button it shows that I have found no waymarks. I have to hit the My Waymarks button to see what I have submitted.

Is there a reason these aren't combined on one page as are the Finds and Hides on the geocaching stats page? I kind of assume there must be some logical reason but I'm missing what it is so I thought I'd ask.

Great idea, and its good that this is a future function.

I said this before, but seeing that this thread is connected I will repeat it here:

Can the stats that you get be logging waymarks be put onto your GC stats. It doesn't have to be EVERY SINGLE icon that you find, but just an icon entitled "Waymarks" They can be under total finds, and total hides.

If GC profiles are connected to Waymark profiles, then there should be a connection with the stats.

The waymarks you own are not currently listed because that feature hasn't been added yet. It is on the list of additions to the site.

Thank you!!!! I just visited and logged my first waymark, a real interesting time capsule. I then noticed it was not included on my stat page at gc.com, only at Waymarking.com, and I wanted them to show on my main stat page. Came here to hoot, holler and plead and am leaving with a smile instead. Thanks again.

You may be confused. As this is the Waymarking section of the forums I am referring to the profile page on the Waymarking site, not the geocaching.com site. While there may be some integration in the future for all your geocaching.com stats, I was indicating that the profile page on Waymarking.com will have the waymarks you own.

You may be confused. As this is the Waymarking section of the forums I am referring to the profile page on the Waymarking site, not the geocaching.com site. While there may be some integration in the future for all your geocaching.com stats, I was indicating that the profile page on Waymarking.com will have the waymarks you own.

That was actually the original question. Thanks. The thread kind of took a bit of a turn. Since you've answered my original question I'll go ahead and close this thread before it gets more off track.