Portland Coins

pdxmarathonman

I have just recieved my allotment of the beautiful

Portland Coin. It was minted at CoinsAndPins

The coin is not for sale, the coins have been distributed to the local cachers at an event tonight. The few remaining coins will go to other Oregon cachers outside of Portland.

I would like to offer the few that I have for trade of coins that are not already in my collection. Please see my tracking page via the link in my signature line. I have a very small number of coins numbered below 100 that will be reserved for the extra special coins that I am looking for...

These coins are not trackable on geocaching.com but will have a tracking website via the local portland geocaching website as indicated on the coins.

Will look forward to some more.  Grew up in Portland, lived next to Mt. Tabor off of Belmont.  Daughter lives there,It is part of ones blood.  Miss the freezing rain.

;)  :)

I have a package with your name on it already .... heading out the door now....

:):)

Freezing rain. 1 day a year. You can't miss it that much :) Oh wait - I just realized how much closer to The Gorge you lived. Never mind.

I know, you said: More

I have just received my allotment of the beautiful

Portland Coin.  It was minted at CoinsAndPins

The coin is not for sale, the coins have been distributed to the local cachers at an event tonight.  The few remaining coins will go to other Oregon cachers outside of Portland.

I would like to offer the few that I have for trade of coins that are not already in my collection.  Please see my tracking page via the link in my signature line.  I have a very small number of coins numbered below 100 that will be reserved for the extra special coins that I am looking for...

These coins are not trackable on geocaching.com but will have a tracking website via the local portland geocaching website as indicated on the coins.

Yes the coins are beautiful :) and I have some for trade too!

:D I have some Wooden Nickels without any numbers on them, to trade. :D

Just so everyone knows....PDXMM & I poke fun at each other all the time.

I COULD put some really low numbers on those Wooden Nickels for ya, PDXMM

Who is this JB character :D

I heard he has some Portland coins.... But I think he has everything else too, so good luck trading with him :D

:D I have some Wooden Nickels without any numbers on them, to trade. :D

Just so everyone knows....PDXMM & I poke fun at each other all the time.

I COULD put some really low numbers on those Wooden Nickels for ya, PDXMM

Who is this JB character :D

I heard he has some Portland coins.... But I think he has everything else too, so good luck trading with him :D

I could be tempted with something that rymes with: Team Fisur....or, MIGO Seasonal. How about a PDXMM Coin? I hear they are really, really cool & really, really close to the birthplace of GeoCaching.

I have just recieved my allotment of the beautiful

Portland Coin. It was minted at CoinsAndPins

The coin is not for sale, the coins have been distributed to the local cachers at an event tonight. The few remaining coins will go to other Oregon cachers outside of Portland.

I would like to offer the few that I have for trade of coins that are not already in my collection. Please see my tracking page via the link in my signature line. I have a very small number of coins numbered below 100 that will be reserved for the extra special coins that I am looking for...

How many were minted? You should post it on the one topic thread of how many coins were minted of what coins.