2006 Geocachers Of West Tennessee Coins

Spencersb

DO NOT POST ORDERS HERE OR SEND EMAILS! Unless responding to one of mine, that is. A NEW THREAD WILL BE STARTED HERE TO ORDER!

With due apologies to the geocoin community, especially those who fruitlessly sat at their computers last Friday night, we have discovered that a PayPal glitch left us with several unsold coins. Quite a few, in fact. We discovered this when we went to order the coins and didn't have nearly as much money as we thought. We think it was because with PayPal's shopping cart inventory system, if you enter a quantity and click Place Order, then go back for any reason, like to adjust the quantity, it deducts the quantity twice. Bottom line is we have SEVERAL DOZEN unsold Pewter coins.

We have emailed the waiting list to give them first dibs, and most have responded, but we still have many coins. We are going to "fix" the quantity ABOUT 1PM CENTRAL TIME FRIDAY 4 NOVEMBER. I will post a new thread here when ordering can begin. Keep in mind, both me and my webmaster have day jobs, so that's why I said it will be ABOUT 1PM.

Again, sorry to everyone.

Just checking, if we have a paypal receipt for payment, our order is fine? I only ask because what if paypal didn't post all the payments correctly. If you get time to confirm my purchase, I'd appreciate it :)

If you have a PayPal receipt you should be fine. I'll check the stack of paper for yours when I get home, though.

Just checking, if we have a paypal receipt for payment, our order is fine?  I only ask because what if paypal didn't post all the payments correctly.  If you get time to confirm my purchase, I'd appreciate it :)

If you have a PayPal receipt you should be fine. I'll check the stack of paper for yours when I get home, though.

Thank you