2005 Hawaii Keiki Pineapple Geocoin

Son of Cyclops

Thus begins the "Direct to eBay" phase of geocoins.  :D

Excellent, maybe the people willing to spend good money on coins that way won't make the georgia peach sell out in 5 seconds next time. Then I can trade with them for the coins eBay coins, for the ones they cna't afford now.. :D

That sentence was so convoluted that I think I actually successfully followed it ;)

Didn't Atlanta Gal post in another thread that some would be traded after eBay paid for some of the production costs?

Yes she did, hence the reason I posted an interest in trading ;) . Just trying to get a jump start :D . I am hoping this early bird gets the worm :D ! Alright alright, the squeeky wheel gets the oil :D ?

Alright, I 'll stop you get the point :D .

Excellent, maybe the people willing to spend good money on coins that way won't make the georgia peach sell out in 5 seconds next time. Then I can trade with them for the coins eBay coins, for the ones they cna't afford now.. ;)

That sentence was so convoluted that I think I actually successfully followed it :D

to paraphrase a quote from Billy Madison...

Mr. Knight, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

J/K of course! :D

Excellent, maybe the people willing to spend good money on coins that way won't make the georgia peach sell out in 5 seconds next time. Then I can trade with them for the coins eBay coins, for the ones they cna't afford now.. ;)

That sentence was so convoluted that I think I actually successfully followed it :D

Mr. Knight, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

J/K of course! :D

It's a gift.

Thus begins the "Direct to eBay" phase of geocoins.  ;)

Excellent, maybe the people willing to spend good money on coins that way won't make the georgia peach sell out in 5 seconds next time. Then I can trade with them for the coins eBay coins, for the ones they cna't afford now.. :)

That sentence was so convoluted that I think I actually successfully followed it :)

J/K of course! :)

That movie is awesome. Adam Sandler is Hilarious :)