Error On Pages

I finally decided to check out Waymarking.com and the first place I went to is broken. I checked out the Brewpubs listings and there are two pages of them. However, when I try to go to the second page I get an error. It doesn't matter if I click on the "2" or on "next" I get the same error.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]

Waymarking.UI.SearchResultsControl.displayResults() +595

Waymarking.UI.SearchResultsControl.ResultsPager2_IndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e) +66

ActiveUp.WebControls.ActivePager.PagerBuilder.OnIndexChanged(EventArgs e) +63

ActiveUp.WebControls.ActivePager.PagerBuilder.OnNextPage_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +130

System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.OnClick(EventArgs e) +108

System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +57

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +138

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1292

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2300; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2300

I finally decided to check out Waymarking.com and the first place I went to is broken. I checked out the Brewpubs listings and there are two pages of them. However, when I try to go to the second page I get an error. It doesn't matter if I click on the "2" or on "next" I get the same error.

This error has been fixed now. Sorry for the inconvenience.