Top Five Sought After Geocoins.

legna and sOulbAit

Well I don't have a definite Top 5 list but as of now there are two coins which are really at the top of my seeking list. Those are the 2005 Compass Rose and any Delft Blauw. Maybe some day...

What is the Delft Blauw? :antenna:

It's a Dutch porcelain geocoin. Delft is a historical Dutch city where a lot of typical white/blue colored tablewear/pottery comes from. Blue is ´blauw´ in Dutch, so therefore the pottery is called Delfts Blauw.

This is the Windmill version (I discovered this one in a cache, don't have one myself, unfortunately ;-):

6ecd33b9-c846-460d-9a8b-7e207aa63f04.jpg

Well I don't have a definite Top 5 list but as of now there are two coins which are really at the top of my seeking list. Those are the 2005 Compass Rose and any Delft Blauw. Maybe some day...

It's a Dutch porcelain geocoin. Delft is a historical Dutch city where a lot of typical white/blue colored tablewear/pottery comes from. Blue is ´blauw´ in Dutch, so therefore the pottery is called Delfts Blauw.

This is the Windmill version (I discovered this one in a cache, don't have one myself, unfortunately ;-):

oooh....oops.... !! replied to an old post and I now see that the answer was given already as well :antenna:

oooh....oops.... !! replied to an old post and I now see that the answer was given already as well :antenna:

Wow! You found that in a cache?!?!?!

They are still not letting Canadian spies on the Dutch forums :D so I haven't heard much about #3 in the series. Any news?

Edited by E&Cplus3

Hi,

Here's my Top 5 wanted :

Tranquility - Unnamed (with geocaching logo colors)

Tranquility - Two Tone Black Nickel Copper

Tranquility - Blue Is My World Gold Finish

TIKI Lord Pomsby

Compass Rose 2008 Yime Version

As you can see they are all kind of hard to find...

But I keep hoping :lol:

I had the chance to buy a Blue Tranquility in Gold finish !!! ;)

I'm adding a TIKI Mojo' Hoard SILVER to the above list.

Another one easy to find... :laughing:

being new, i want tons of coins, but i'll try to keep it to 5...

in no particular order

compass rose 2006

american cacher bill

beach cachtoids

heart pendant

earth turtle

i haven't seen a fraction of what is out there, so i am sure i will be added and changing the list all the time as this obsession grows. :laughing:

ok i have done this coin thing for a little while now so my list has changed

compass rose 2006

first year earth turtle

tranquility blue is my world

centris

tranquility dark

i also recently acquired one of my hearts desires.

a flower of life in gold. it was at the very top of my list. i am so excited about it.

i have also gotten an earth turtle, an american caching, and beach cachtoid since making the original list.

aww heck the last ones change all the time as i focus on 5 coins at a time, till i get one then i move on, ive been very fortunate for the short time ive been here!!

in fact this list was very different a few days ago but i got some luck with a few trades and hope all works out well, and even my hearts desire coin was granted today!!!

1- colored tengwars

2 Musashi Ground

3 compass rose -time and space

4 Belted kingfisher- bronze & copper or copper and silver

5 celtic sun -copper LE- ( i have a copper moon LE for trade!!) :laughing:

i guess it would be good to update, i have a special arrangement for my tengwars, a very special person said they were sending me a kingfisher, and i won my copper sun on the e-place.

i also have decided to work on getting sets of the coins i currently own so here goes nothing.

1. Musashi Ground

2. pollished Fighting CF breath of life with the "glitter" ribbon (the only one i dont have of the 4 coin set)

3. blue Celtic cross made by theotokos

4 green Celtic cross made by theotokos

5 black nickle year of the Ox coin or a red and gold

My Top 5 most wanted:

1. Earth Turtle, Naughty Lump of Coal

2. Rain Forest Jewel V1, Black Nickel

3. Enigma Geocoin - Antique Bronze/Chrome

4. Dutch Lion

5. The Wishing Coin

Send me your address. :)

I've sent my address and I really don't know what to say now, because my smile of happyness is reaching from here up to the moon.

:) Thank you so much ;)

My Top 5 most wanted:

4. Dutch Lion

5. The Wishing Coin

I've sent my address and I really don't know what to say now, because my smile of happyness is reaching from here up to the moon.

:) Thank you so much ;)

Check your mailbox in couple of days. You have some fishes headed your way. ;)

My Top 5 most wanted:

4. Dutch Lion

5. The Wishing Coin

;) Thank you so much ;)

Check your mailbox in couple of days. You have some fishes headed your way. :)

What's the Wishing Coin? I've never seen one and I possess NO mystery coin........ :)

there is a thread for the wishing coin. it has orange goldfish on it like the wishing coins avatar.

it looks like a neat coin. all mystery coins are neat because of the generous people who give them out.

good luck, nefesh..patience.....a mystery coin will come one day.

Edited by UFgatorgirl

there is a thread for the wishing coin. it has orange goldfish on it like the wishing coins avatar.

it looks like a neat coin. all mystery coins are neat because of the generous people who give them out.

There's that word again.................patience :)

Had to update my own list to add Abomination, it's definitely in the top 3! :)

Abomination

Titanic - Night version

British Columbia Stellar Jay Suncatcher

American Mustang - Antique silver/gold horse

Rey del Roble

Deadliest Cache - Especially Northwestern and Time Bandit

I've picked up some great coins lately thanks to some wonderful and often generous people but so far these 6 have eluded me.

There's that word again.................patience :rolleyes:

Send me your address :laughing:

;):D This made a sad day very good, thanks for being a mysteriecoiner and thanks for making 2 coiners very happy. B):o

Wwhhotttt that's are the right words wwhhottttt

Mine has changed a little, i still aint got 5 yet :laughing:

1 - Highland Geofairy Trackable Coin

2 - Carion Crow Geocoin

3 - Wishing Goldfish coin

4 - Catchin Crow, any they all are nice

I have 1 spare coin, should anyone mention wanting one of them i will pm them and send it on :rolleyes:

;):D happy joy joy for you nefesh.

Had to update my own list to add Abomination, it's definitely in the top 3! :laughing:

Abomination

Titanic - Night version

British Columbia Stellar Jay Suncatcher

American Mustang - Antique silver/gold horse

Rey del Roble

Deadliest Cache - Especially Northwestern and Time Bandit

I've picked up some great coins lately thanks to some wonderful and often generous people but so far these 6 have eluded me.

Updating again to remove Abomination! Many, many thanks to Methospedia, there is now an Abomination on it's way to me. :rolleyes:

Keep posting those lists, this has become such a fun and heartwarming thread!

Check your mailbox in couple of days. You have some fishes headed your way. :rolleyes:

Thank you so much and I want to share my happyness about the wishing coin with 2 other people from this thread. For this reason I will send them one coin from their top 5 wanted list as a gift (Night Hunter/Abomination).

EDIT:

Thank you for starting this great thread. :laughing:

Edited by Methospedia

i have seen 6 that i would love to own, i know it says 5 but the following 6 are awesome coins so i have 6 :laughing:

1 - Highland Geofairy Trackable Coin

2 - Carion Crow Geocoin

3 - Wishing Goldfish coin

4 - Cachin Crow, any they all are nice (Got one thank you so much!!)

5 - The Devil Made Me Do It Coin

6 - Delorme's Eartha spinning coin

As I and quite new to GC for now I have only 1 spare coin but should anyone mention wanting one of them on this list i will pm them and send it on

Edit: Spelling :rolleyes:

Edited by NeoCult

Check your mailbox in couple of days. You have some fishes headed your way. :)

Thank you so much and I want to share my happyness about the wishing coin with 2 other people from this thread. For this reason I will send them one coin from their top 5 wanted list as a gift (Night Hunter/Abomination).

EDIT:

Thank you for starting this great thread. :ph34r:

Yes, I'll 2nd what Methospedia has said about this thread. It's great for newbie's like me to see all the pics of people's coins. I have learned so much about them and I've been collecting just over a month! Better yet is the observed generosity of many in the community; and I have been the recipient of that generosity a few times already. And now a WISHING COIN.......who wudda thunk!