Top Five Sought After Geocoins.

legna and sOulbAit

Here is a short list...I have way more than 5

MiGO Pumpkin 2005

Migo Snowflake 2005...MiGO's first 2 trackables

Secret Agent Mystery Coin...I had one left in one of our caches less than .25 miles from home but didn't know what it was at the time

Moun10 bike Just like to have one.

2006 Compass rose

The five we are looking for and really want are:

1)2005 Compass Rose

2)Devil Made Me Do IT (Thank You Fox-and-the-hound for your kindness)

3)Geosasquatch

4)Yemon Yime Compass Rose

5)Greenman Geocoin

Updating:

1)Bell Witch

2)Dragon Tails Silver ver.

3)Geosasquatch

5)Greenman Geocoin

Edited by Frank n Beck

I too have a list which may look quite different from the other lists. :laughing:

1. Birnam Oak Geocoin
  2. FishnJack Geocoin
  3. Caching in Muscle Cars- Mustang Geocoin (I had one long ago but, since I was rather new to geocoins and did not think very hard about the matter, released it into the wild and then it was stolen... :angry: )
  4. Smokey Bear Geocoin
  5. Mirpets Tree Geocoin
  6. Travel Gnome Geocoin (I had wanted one for awhile and then my Aunt got one for Christmas and then she bought another... I have been caching and coin collecting longer too! :anitongue: )

Edited since I got two of the above coins. Now my top five consist of the non-crossed out three above and the Fox and Geese Geocoin as well as the really rare Minnesota Series from many years ago (any of them really).

e4b82b4a-81fc-44e2-a884-a4243e7a2630.jpg

One of the Minnesota Geocoins. There are also Walleye and a Showy Lady Slipper geocoins.

0881cc91-9b02-417a-8d6b-9bc76e9e41ce.jpg

Fox and Geese Geocoin

"It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming."

~ John Steinbeck

"Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn."

~ Chuck Clark

The five we are looking for and really want are:

1)2005 Compass Rose

2)Devil Made Me Do IT (Thank You Fox-and-the-hound for your kindness)

3)Geosasquatch

5)Greenman Geocoin

Updating:

1)Bell Witch

2)Dragon Tails Silver ver. On its way plus two other versions

3)Geosasquatch

5)Greenman Geocoin

I too have a list which may look quite different from the other lists. :laughing:

1. Birnam Oak Geocoin
  2. FishnJack Geocoin
  3. Caching in Muscle Cars- Mustang Geocoin (I had one long ago but, since I was rather new to geocoins and did not think very hard about the matter, released it into the wild and then it was stolen... :angry: )
  4. Smokey Bear Geocoin
  5. Mirpets Tree Geocoin
  6. Travel Gnome Geocoin (I had wanted one for awhile and then my Aunt got one for Christmas and then she bought another... I have been caching and coin collecting longer too! :anitongue: )

Edited since my grammar was poor!

I most likely will get to cross off the Smokey Bear Geocoin and Travel Gnome geocoin. I am in the middle of purchasing! I am excited to finally get them! Been looking at those coins for three years!

Are you still looking for the Mirpets tree coin? I'm not into trading or collecting anymore, so if you are willing to purchase, please let me know.

1. Birnam Oak Geocoin
  2. FishnJack Geocoin
  4. Smokey Bear Geocoin
  5. Mirpets Tree Geocoin

Edited since my grammar was poor!

I most likely will get to cross off the Smokey Bear Geocoin and Travel Gnome geocoin. I am in the middle of purchasing! I am excited to finally get them! Been looking at those coins for three years!

Are you still looking for the Mirpets tree coin? I'm not into trading or collecting anymore, so if you are willing to purchase, please let me know.

Sweet! PM on the way.

Edited by Troutonthebrain

After 6 months I would like to update my top five list again. Here I go:

Imagine Mystery Coin

Colonel Cachington's Dragon

Colonel Cachington's Unicorn

Geocoin Secret Agent

Tengwar 1,75'' Satin Gold filled with dark green

Yes I know :rolleyes: these are IHTG-coins (Incredible-Hard-To-Get) but this thread is about posting dreams isn't it?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

imaginepeace1cgjiv03be.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D

After 6 months I would like to update my top five list again. Here I go:

Imagine Mystery Coin

Geocoin Secret Agent

Yes I know :rolleyes: these are IHTG-coins (Incredible-Hard-To-Get) but this thread is about posting dreams isn't it?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

imaginepeace1cgjiv03be.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D

Congratulations! I don't think I've ever seen that one before.

I have some compass rose coins to sell if anyone has them on their lists

5th Anniversary Crystal Glacier Ice edition

5th Anniversary Mediterranean edition

YemonYime Alien Compass Rose (a Gold and Nickle Version)

2008 Antique Silver Edition

2007 Satin Gold Edition

and a Compass Rose Egg

Email me with offers if you are interested.

Thanks

Laura

Thanks to an amazing gift from Sivota I can cross my #1 coin off my list :)

#1 2008 Cyprus geocoin

#2 Mickey Diver

#3 Tardis police box Geocoin

#4 SpaceGate Geocoin

#5 Stitch in Time AE

img853y.jpgcycoin.jpg

And now to update my list:

#1 Mickey Diver

#2 Tardis police box Geocoin

#3 Stitch in Time AE

#4 Alien Compass Rose Yemon Yime version

#5 SpaceGate Geocoin

Why not... lol

1. Any Tranquility (who wouldn't right?)

2. Any Moun10bike (imagine that)

3. Yemon Yime Compass Rose

4. 5th Anniversary Compass Rose Antarctic Version

5. Dreamcatcher geocoin (Awesome quote on it)

Figure this would be fun to always come back and update :)

Edited by N2Wild

• IRC Poffertjes 2008 antique gold

• Dutch Halloween-event 2008

• Gele Bussie (non-trackable, black nickel)

• Sweet Lake City Event copper ON ITS WAY!!

• Klavertje 4 van Vlaardingen

Time to add a new one to my list:

• PREPARED Geocoin

Edited by E&Cplus3

I don't know the names for most of the ones I like. :(

1 carousel horse (just been outbid on one on eBay :()

2 (don't know it's name) it's a unicorn all glittery and perdy :)

3 geojellies coin

4 the nerds one (that's awesome) I got outbid on one of these also just last week.

5 this one is one I've actually held and loved (had it a little too long) winter wonderland jan 08

Shame though with my lack of contracts in at the moment money is tight. :( still I WILL get them one day :)

My new top 5:

Elements Compass: Earth - Polished Gold (w/ the enamel on the back)

Guardians of the Cache - Antique Bronze (I need the wasp, snake & spider. I have the bee!)

Canine Cachers 2005 1st Edition

Loon-A-Tick

Wigoweb

Got it! Now I need to regroup after my mad purchase/trade weekend and see where I stand. Thank you!

The caching name has changed, but the wish list remains the same...with one addition:

The Imagine Mystery coin :wub:

1. Morpho Butterfly 2007 Pink Glitter on Black Nickel

2. Morpho Butterfly 2007 Blue Glitter on Black Nickel

3. Morpho Butterfly 2010 Orange

4. Compass Rose 2011 Twighlight

5. Marvelous Nature - GCF Europe Special Edition

6. Pursuit of Caching Magnetic Pie – Green

:D

Thanks to Yanagi, I can cross number 4 off my list!! :D

I can cross #1 and #2 off my list!!! :D Thank you Cysnan!!!! :):wub:

So here's my updated list:

1. Morpho Butterfly 2010 Orange

2. Marvelous Nature - GCF Europe Special Edition

3. Pursuit of Caching Magnetic Pie – Green

4. Turlutortue Geocoin XXXLE - BELLA TERRA

5. Monster in a Box Purple

3 geojellies coin

4 the nerds one (that's awesome) I got outbid on one of these also just last week.

5 this one is one I've actually held and loved (had it a little too long) winter wonderland jan 08

Shame though with my lack of contracts in at the moment money is tight. :( still I WILL get them one day :)

Hi! I also love those carousel animals. I have been lucky to collect most of the horses, but I'm still missing two versions. I don't have any horses for trade, but let me know if you start looking for a carousel lion. Different horses show up on the eplace quite regularly, though.

Unicorn coin: There are a few, perhaps you mean any of these?

Colonel H. George Cachington Unicorn: http://geocointrader.net/edition/375/

Li'l Dreamer 2009 Geocoin http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=2849137

... or this unicorn that I'm not sure of the name of: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Sparkling-Unicorn-Geocoin-Trackable-Geocaching-/280694425223

GeoJellies - would you be interested in a v4 ectoplasma version?

3 geojellies coin

Hi! I also love those carousel animals. I have been lucky to collect most of the horses, but I'm still missing two versions. I don't have any horses for trade, but let me know if you start looking for a carousel lion. Different horses show up on the eplace quite regularly, though.

Li'l Dreamer 2009 Geocoin http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=2849137

... or this unicorn that I'm not sure of the name of: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Sparkling-Unicorn-Geocoin-Trackable-Geocaching-/280694425223

The unicorn one is the 3rd one. :) it's so pretty :)

Geojellies is a jellybean. I've seen it once before but I like it. I think in the what's turned up in the mail thread is where I've seen it. Edit to add: post no. #20904

I nearly got the carousel horse. It just went out of my reach on eBay.

Like I said I think it'll have to wait until work is steady again. :( I don't know when that'll be, I hope it'll be soon. My in between job only really pays the bills :(

Edit to add: the nerd one is a version of post #20889 of the mail thread.

I also forgot about the cute tadpole one I love too :( lol dadgum these coins!!!! :)

Edited by sparklefingers

3 geojellies coin

The unicorn one is the 3rd one. :) it's so pretty :)

Geojellies is a jellybean. I've seen it once before but I like it. I think in the what's turned up in the mail thread is where I've seen it. Edit to add: post no. #20904

I nearly got the carousel horse. It just went out of my reach on eBay.

Like I said I think it'll have to wait until work is steady again. :( I don't know when that'll be, I hope it'll be soon. My in between job only really pays the bills :(

Edit to add: the nerd one is a version of post #20889 of the mail thread.

I also forgot about the cute tadpole one I love too :( lol dadgum these coins!!!! :)

If you send me your address, I think one of those carousel horses could twirl its way across the pond to you.

I was in the height of my "Geocoin Craze" when these came out and got several sets including one of the LE Satin Golds with the white glitter (only 30 made).

I'm planning on keeping one or two but (thankfully?) my craze has lessened and I'm not adding many to my collection these days.

Enjoy your geocoins and best of luck with your job search.

Edited by Tethys C

If you send me your address, I think one of those carousel horses could twirl its way across the pond to you.

I was in the height of my "Geocoin Craze" when these came out and got several sets including one of the LE Satin Golds with the white glitter (only 30 made).

I'm planning on keeping one or two but (thankfully?) my craze has lessened and I'm not adding many to my collection these days.

Enjoy your geocoins and best of luck with your job search.

I have sent you an email via your profile page :)

Like stated in the email if you need me to do anything just let me know. :)

Ok, here they come:

1. Moun10Bike (any version to match my bikibg hobby)

2. Mickey Diver (I got an email back then that there was one heading my way, but it got lost on the way :( )

3. 2010 Compass Rose Geocoin Yemon Yime (Just think it looks too cool)

4. Stargate Horus Geocoin - Antik Nickel XXLE (Just love it)

5. Geocoin Secret Agent

I know I will never ever be able to fullfill just one of these, but hope dies last ;)

Got to remove another coin off my top 5 :)

#1 Mickey Diver

#3 Stitch in Time AE

#5 SpaceGate Geocoin

And now to update my list:

#1 Mickey Diver

#3 Stitch in Time AE

#5 Nero Geocoin

3 geojellies coin

Well a mystery coin giver posted that to me this morning. So thank you sooooooo much. One day I will find you and return the favour :) you are a star.

Edit: I've just realise who sent it I believe. :) thank you. (So need to read forum a bit better)

Edited by sparklefingers

Just adding mine for fun... Im not sure how hard my top five are to find since I've only started collecting.

No particular order:

Official Smokey the Bear geocoin

MOGA 2009 pistol & holster

Any of Forty n Eight's Washington Quarters

Geocoinfest 2012 gold pan

And any Washington State themed coins

Fun to read what everyone else is looking for and learning about some new coins by reading these posts :)

Not in any real order.. getting back into collecting! Been out of the loop for a year and a half-ish.

1. Earth Turtle Oceania (Want Tsun edition the most, or Bora Bora/Fiji.. ok all of em!)

2. Pandamonium

3. Diver Mickey (Darth Mickey is lonely!)

4. Water Otter (all but Arctic)

5. Horus - Nile Jewel (dusk)

3 geojellies coin

Thats two off my list in a week. Thank you soooooo much to you guys/gals for sending them to me. i will repay you in one way or another.

I can only think of two...

2005 Utah UTAG, since I live in Utah and would love this coin,and

2006 Navigating By The Stars... Scorpio...gold on black, since I found a Virgo for my wife, I can't seem to find a coin for myself....

Someday....... [:)]

Thanks to a very generous collector (Lenny) I now have a 2005 Utah UTAG.....Thank You SO Much!!

I am just getting into this but here is my list. Cleary they are lofty hopes but someday!

1) Jedi Mickey Mystery Geocoin (This has started as my fav and will likely never change!!)

2) Imagine Mystery Geocoin - a must have for a big Beatles fan

3) Tengwar NAWWAL, turquoise - I have a few other colors but this one has proved elusive and looks great!

4) Spacegate Geocoin

5) Dark Side of the Cache

New to the GeoCoin adventure, only been collecting a few months and its amazing some of the awesome ideas people have come up with.

3 geojellies coin

Yay i got the Unicorn one I had been looking for. :)

Update:

1. Elements Compass: Earth - Polished Gold (w/ the enamel on the back)

2. Guardians of the Cache - Antique Bronze (I need the wasp, snake & spider. I have the bee!)

3. Loon-A-Tick Thank you!!! :wub:

4. Wigoweb Thanks Marianne!

5. Imagine Mystery Coin

After a nice trade, I've got my very own wigoweb. :D

Doesn't ANYONE have an Elements Compass: Earth to trade or sell?? :unsure:

I have had some amazing luck this past month and was able to scratch 3 coins off my most wanted list! Time to update.

• Dutch Halloween-event 2008

• Gele Bussie black nickel

• Klavertje 4 van Vlaardingen

• PREPARED Geocoin

• Team Geocaching Hockey Jersey #8: Wilg

I too have had some great luck with being able to scratch three coins off my list. Updating again...

Geogem 2008 Citrine (my daughters birthstone and year)

Geocoinfest 2012 Gold pan

Forty n Eight's 2006 & 2008 Washington Quarters

Cache of the day Rainbow Trout

Windrose Geocoin (not sure if the name is correct but its a dream catcher)

I too have had some great luck with being able to scratch three coins off my list. Updating again...

Geogem 2008 Citrine (my daughters birthstone and year)

Geocoinfest 2012 Gold pan

Forty n Eight's 2006 & 2008 Washington Quarters

Cache of the day Rainbow Trout

Windrose Geocoin (not sure if the name is correct but its a dream catcher)

Email sent.

Was just reminded that I should update my list of dreams...

1. Celtic Tree of Life - red on silver

2. Carousel horse AE

3. Carousel lion satin gold/brown/green

4. Compass rose 2010: Graciosa

5. Birka

6. Osterhasi

I have been fortunate over the last year... The ToL that I had order was graciously sent by Scavok's family. I was able to buy one and trade for another. New list:

1. Carousel lion satin Silver/black/purple

2. Carousel lion satin gold/brown/green

3. Carousel horse: Gold/white/purple glitter (LE)

4. Colonel H. George Cachington Unicorn Geocoin

5. Gecko98 geocoin

Even if there are hard to find I'll never give up hope :) :

Imagine Mystery Coin

Geocoin Secret Agent

Ok, it's time to update my list, but it's getting even harder :unsure:

Moun10bike (no matter what version :rolleyes: )

Geocoin Secret Agent

Tengwar 1,75'' Satin Gold filled with dark green (I have the large one!)

Edited by yanagi

I can only think of two...

2005 Utah UTAG, since I live in Utah and would love this coin,and

2006 Navigating By The Stars... Scorpio...gold on black, since I found a Virgo for my wife, I can't seem to find a coin for myself....

Someday....... [:)]

Thanks to a very generous collector (Lenny) I now have a 2005 Utah UTAG.....Thank You SO Much!!

Finally found the Scorpio geocoin!

The next two we are looking for are....

2007 Utah, with a sego lily on the backside

Orange County Geocoin,, it looks like a slice of an orange.

I had to sit down and really think about this one and really could only come up with 4 that are always on my list.. but the top of my list is (and will probably always be)

1) Tempting The Fates - Artist Edition (Antique Gold)

The rest that are slightly more obtainable with patience..

2) BSA-UNPC Anniversary Geocoin (Bronze plating, Blue outer ring, Red inner ring)

3) Dragon Series Geocoin(Ice Dragon)

4) Colonel H. George Cachington Dragon