I got six have a hard time with number 1

1 London Phone Booth I have been there

1 Cache to Eagle My two sons are Eagle Scouts

2 Original Las Vegas A another place I been to

3 Titanic Night version

5 Brahean

6 Anthus Laptop

Thanks to TrickorTreat I go the Titanic Night version

You can get the Cache to Eagle coins from geoscouting.com. You get two coins with identical tracking numbers; one to release & track, the other to keep in your collection and for discovery.

a0100.gif):

4) Shop99er's Beer Fairy

Well, I guess dreams do come true. Yesterday I received a package ( addressed to and from myself ) from a HONEY of a person with a Shop99er Beer FAIRY inside. All my smileys are on my pc at home but none of them would come close to the one on my face when I opened it up yesterday and still going today when I pick it up. Just a Thank You doesnt seem enough to who ever sent it. Thank You so much.

My new list:

1. Luck & Protection Mystery Coin - What can I say, this is 1 of the best looking coins I've ever seen.

2. Geo Leprechauns Mystery Pot o Gold - I collect alot of Irish related coins & I really like the way this 1 looks.

3. Da Vinci Challenge 3 coin set - I just saw this set for the 1st time recently & think they are awesome. Especially the Knights Templar one.

4. Seal of Solomon - This coin's design is awesome. I loved it as soon as I saw it. Wont be able to purchase 1, so Ill be looking to trade for 1.

5. Naughty Gnome/Travel Gnome - Im not sure why, but I wanted it as soon as I saw it.

It's been a long time since I have posted coins that I am seeking. Haven't done much collecting or trading over many months. These are the coins that have caught my eye recently that I would love to add to my collection. Don't have a huge trading list since I haven't been buying coins but hey...you never know. :(

-The Wishing Coin (for a specific reason that cannot be mentioned but hoping....)

-Butterfly Kisses Suncatcher. It's so beautiful.

-AE Flip Flops coin from Wick Works. I have always liked Jen's designs and her AE version of the stars and stripes has great colors.

-One coin that I have seen in the mailbox thread but I am unsure of the name. It is an egg shaped suncatcher that has a chick as the suncatcher design. Looks cute!

My top 5 most wanted:

1. Moun10Bike (version 1)

2. See above

3. See above

4. See above

5. See above

FISUR

LOL! Are you sure you don't have any of your coins left? :)

My top 5 most wanted:

1. Saffier Diving Helmet copper

2. Tranquility Sun Dial 1 of 5

3. Earth Turtle Pastel Velvet

4. geocoin fairy shiny nickel

5. Alaska solid gold $900!

;) Actually, #5 is a want... :D

1. Las Vegas - for my daughter

2. Yorkshire Rose

3. Lancashire Rose

4. Lippische Rose

5. Chincoteague Pony

6. Naughty Lump of Coal

7. Eartha

8. My own personal coin (First draft has come back to me. Woot woot!)

Aren't y'all getting tired of seeing the same coins over and over on my list??

I thought long about it and i couldn't limit it to 5... :o:):(

1.)Geocoin Collecting Geocoin - Antique Chopper

2.)Mickey Diver Mystery Geocoin

3.)The Wishing Coin

4.)Mystical GreenMan Mystery-Coin

5.)Geocache Bandit Mystery Geocoin

6.)The Wizard Mystery Geocoin

7.)JR 20 Flaming Pool Ball Geocoin - Black Nickel

I don't think that i will ever get one of these :D

But there are sooo many other nice coins out there... :D

one is on the way.........

don`t gonna tell witch one hihihi :)

Here is my list. Granted I am just getting started in this collecting addiction so I don't have any coins to trade yet, but... when budget allows I will try to pick some up for trading. It has been easier to buy directly from the coin vendor or from ebay so far, but I hate getting into bidding wars. I have bid on the brahean several times but have lost out every time

1. Any edition of the BRAHEAN geocoin

2. Unity Dragon (2008)

3. Scavok's Celtic Tree of Life

4. Time and Space Geocoin

5. ????

One of these should be showing up soon... enjoy!

Now that I've spent a lot of time looking at cointracking.com I can actually post a real list. Although I seem to keep finding more gorgeous coins. This stuff is ADDICTIVE!! And then there's the coins I want to make... :)

1. Any edition of the brahean coin - I love spinners, I love symbols, I love this coin!!

2. Four Musketeers - Imperial Purple/AS - I seem to be drawn to metal coins with one area of translucent enamel. This is no exception!

3. Monterey Bay KC8HNZ 2006 Any metal - I live in Santa Cruz which is on the coin, it's got a sea otter, and it's ADORABLE.

4. Butterfly kisses AE (two tone) - I love the suncatcher coins. :D And the two tone version of this is incredible.

5. da vinci set - Templar geocoin especially, AG. more symbols, more puzzles, yes!

I think I need to start buying two of each coin I want so I actually have some coins to trade!

Now that I've spent a lot of time looking at cointracking.com I can actually post a real list. Although I seem to keep finding more gorgeous coins. This stuff is ADDICTIVE!! And then there's the coins I want to make... :)

1. Any edition of the brahean coin - I love spinners, I love symbols, I love this coin!!

2. Four Musketeers - Imperial Purple/AS - I seem to be drawn to metal coins with one area of translucent enamel. This is no exception!

3. Monterey Bay KC8HNZ 2006 Any metal - I live in Santa Cruz which is on the coin, it's got a sea otter, and it's ADORABLE.

4. Butterfly kisses AE (two tone) - I love the suncatcher coins. :D And the two tone version of this is incredible.

5. da vinci set - Templar geocoin especially, AG. more symbols, more puzzles, yes!

I think I need to start buying two of each coin I want so I actually have some coins to trade!

Take #4 off your list. Your prize for my cointest has been upgraded. I'm assuming you want the black nickel/nickel two-tone LE and not the copper AE correct?

Now that I've spent a lot of time looking at cointracking.com I can actually post a real list. Although I seem to keep finding more gorgeous coins. This stuff is ADDICTIVE!! And then there's the coins I want to make... :D

Take #4 off your list. Your prize for my cointest has been upgraded. I'm assuming you want the black nickel/nickel two-tone LE and not the copper AE correct?

:) Are you serious?! You are way too generous!! Yes I do mean the LE version with the nickel/black nickel. YAY :):o

I'm gonna get some trader coins next time I purchase just so I can run a few cointests and pay forward for all the wonderful gifts!

:o Are you serious?!

Very! :)

LOL! You're kidding me, right??

Nope, no joke! LMK which one you want and it'll go out Monday or Tuesday. :D

The Day, please :)

Which turtle did you desire?

Day it is. :D You don't need to send me anything, pay it forward if/when you are able. Oops, blond moment, you already did to aniyn!

Edited by sunsetmeadowlark

I thought long about it and i couldn't limit it to 5... :D:):D

3.)The Wishing Coin

I don't think that i will ever get one of these :o

But there are sooo many other nice coins out there... :)

don`t gonna tell witch one hihihi ;)

You are kidding me lorca?!? :D:D:D

And if it's true, wherefrom do you know? :D:o:D

Edited by Dark Elf

3.)The Wishing Coin

I don't think that i will ever get one of these :o

But there are sooo many other nice coins out there... :)

You are kidding me lorca?!? :D:D:D

nope i`m not kidding :D

and for the rest my mouth is ZIP ZAP close..........

In no order:

Cornwall 2007

Any Dutch LE ('05 - '08)

Any Moun10Bike (v.1 - v.4)

Sinterklaas Mystery coin

Either Dutch micro LE

I've picked up a few on my list, so I'll have to edit it a bit. I'm also going to drop the Moun10bikes and Sinterklaas mystery coins as virtually unattainable. So here is the new list:

Cornwall 2007

Dutch LE ('05, '07 or '08) Yes! I got myself an '06!!!

Twin Peaks XLE black nickel

Saffier & Stekelsteef (any)

Dutch micro 2006 LE black nickel Yes! I got the LE orange!!!

You most always believe in sinterklaas otherwise he sure never comes :):o

i believe in him :D:D and i hope he notice :)

Wow! Thanks geo.error for telling me not to give up on Sinterklaas!! I think he'll be paying me a visit soon! :o

Let's mix the list up a bit:

ChunkyNL Fryslân Koe (any)

Psychochicken XLE black nickel (egg)

Saffier & Stekelsteef (any)

Twin Peaks XLE black nickel

Gele Bussie

And now that those impossible coins seem possible again...

Dutch 2006 XLE antique copper

I thought I would post an update here, to remind us all that nothing is hopeless and to emphasize the importance of patience. Three of my five "top fives" have found their way into my collection since posting here, and the year is not even half over! I am optimistic that a Crake and an original Earth Turtle may also find their way home to my collection before the end of 2009...check your traders and help them out! <_<

Thank you very much to my traders and my gift person - all are much appreciated. And I don't think I'll be updating my top 5 with new coins until next year - why tempt fate?! (Although, those 2-tone Belted Kingfishers are lovely....)

UPDATE:

1. Taiwan Blue Magpie (Received through a trade!)

2. Belted Kingfisher (Received through a trade!)

3. Night Hunter 2008 (Gifted to me - thank you!)

4. Crake

5. Earth Turtle, from the first year they were made

3 Titanic Night version

5 Brahean

6 Anthus Laptop

Today in the mail I received a surpise package from we think Swezerland with a postcard, choclate, two coins one was the London Phone Booth coin and a little man coin. On the postcard it said pay-it-forward and saw that i wanted the London Phone booth. I will like to thank her/him from the bottom of my heart for the wonderful stuff.

3 Titanic Night version

5 Brahean

6 Anthus Laptop

Today in the mail I received a surpise package from we think Swezerland with a postcard, choclate, two coins one was the London Phone Booth coin and a little man coin. On the postcard it said pay-it-forward and saw that i wanted the London Phone booth. I will like to thank her/him from the bottom of my heart for the wonderful stuff.

are you looking for the las vegas coin that looks like the sign?

i know where you can get one......

My aktuell top 5 Seeking coins are:

FIRST PLACE : The Phantom Cacher Mystery Coin

SECOND PLACE: The Wizard Mystery Coin

THIRD PLACE: The Cache Reaper

Fourth Place: Geo Sasquatch

Fifth Place: Mystical GreenMan

The last weekend i visit salzburg and my second Cito Event.

A lot of peaple cleaned the woods an we have a lot of fun there. Some T5 Caches i included in this weekend.

I hope so that i can sell, trade or receive some of my favorit five.

Finger crossed René

3 Titanic Night version

5 Brahean

6 Anthus Laptop

are you looking for the las vegas coin that looks like the sign?

i know where you can get one......

Yes I'm am Please let me know where. Thanks.

1. Las Vegas - for my daughter Thanks to Lenny!

2. Yorkshire Rose Again, thanks to Lenny. :)

3. Lancashire Rose

4. Lippische Rose

5. Chincoteague Pony

6. Naughty Lump of Coal

7. Eartha

8. My own personal coin (First draft has come back to me. Woot woot!)

Many many thanks to SunsetMeadowlark for the Chincoteague pony and pathtag. My daughter is thrilled :D and I am very happy. I owe you a coin!.... and will mail one out Friday. Coiners and cachers are some of the best people around!

1. Mount10Bike

2. Dutch Lion mystery coin

3. Coins 3 and 4 in the Delft series

4. Any of the above

5. All of the above

Dream big or go home :)

While I too hold out hope for the third and fourth coins in the Delft series, I gather that the cachers involved in their creation haven't been heard from on the Dutch forums in many months. The last contact I had with them was around this time last year, and they were still making plans for #3. Followup emails were never answered.

Keep your fingers crossed!

3.)The Wishing Coin

I don't think that i will ever get one of these :D

But there are sooo many other nice coins out there... :o

You are kidding me lorca?!? :o:o:D

nope i`m not kidding :P

and for the rest my mouth is ZIP ZAP close..........

Oooooh....today i found one of my top 7 in the mail...a geo bandit....and it was sent by lorca :o

i don't know how to thank you....I'm looking foreward to the day that my collection is big enough to pay back a little part of this...

I am back up to 4 coins.

1. Dark Yime - I just love this coin, ever since I saw it.

2. SpaceGate - I am a huge Stargate fan. I can never get enough. Got all 10 seasons of SG-1 on DVD and working on getting Atlantis now. This coin would be a great addition to the collection.

3. The Wishing Coin - Right now it would bring a smile to my face. 2 of my good friends got them at ASP Geobash and it made me smile. I hoped all weekend that I would some how end up with one. Someday I will.

4. Eartha - got to see a sample at GCF 08 and just loved it. I have tried watching caches in and around me, but none have come close enough for me to "run" and get it.

I've been looking through here and I'm surprised I didn't see the MOGA 2009 coins listed anywhere. I thankfully got my wish and recently completed my set:

MOGA Geocoin Set

Right now, some of the ones on my wish list:

1.2005 Groundspeak Lackey's coin

2.Spinning Delorme Earth coin

3.Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy 42/Don't Panic coin (the one shaped like a 42, not the circular one)

4.Brahean Geocoin

5.Nostradamus Geocoin (April 2009 geocoin club coin)

Of course, 5 spots isn't enough to list everything I'd really want to get.