75 Free Geocoins!

biggeeks

I've got to remember not to post my address. Otherwise I'll be inundated with garbage from you guys.

Thanks to everyone who is already committing to this event. There's still plenty of coins unspoken for.

What's it called when you don't have much to say, but you just post to get your thread back to the top of the queue?

I've got to remember not to post my address. Otherwise I'll be inundated with garbage from you guys.

Thanks to everyone who is already committing to this event. There's still plenty of coins unspoken for.

What's it called when you don't have much to say, but you just post to get your thread back to the top of the queue?

You could always give us the address of some one you don't like so much. think of all the garabage they would get. :ph34r:

Wow. I just did a CITO here with the NUTS (Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers) and what we got for it was a great sense of satisfaction. Maybe you could mail us a few coins?

Hey Thrak,

I went and took a look at you all's CITO event...looks AWESOME! I've been thinkin' about getting a bunch of pickups together at an event to get rid of the big junk at other areas, I wasn't sure if it was possible, but you NUTS have proven it is!

No word on wether or not we'll have coins to get rid of after the event, but rewarding/encouraging CITO may be an option.

No harm in asking :rolleyes:

BGB