Vampires, Mummies & The Geoghost Event Coins!

Shop99er

Announcing

The 2005 Vampires, Mummies & the GeoGhost event coin.

Halloweencoin.jpg

Don’t get excited…this is only announcing when these coins will be available for sale.

This coin will be on sale for $7.50 via this thread on Sunday, November 6th at about 1PM west coast time.

There were only 100 of this coin produced and I have less than 50 left to sell. It will be first come, first served and they’ll probably go fast.

Before you ask….no, there won’t be any presales. Wait until you see the announcement for the coin on Sunday and email me to reserve one. You can’t sneak under the wire on this by emailing me at 1PM on the dot my time. There will be special instructions on how you need to email me that will be posted on this thread.

Anyone not using the special instructions will be deleted so

READ EVERYTHING BEFORE YOU EMAIL ME.

You are evil... you have been reading my blog and knew I'd be gone this weekend huh?

Hmmm... well I'll surprise you and try my best to be back.

I was actually in Portland on the 22nd and would have considered making the trip north to buy a coin, but there were other people with me and the blazer game didn't end till around 10.

OK... 1pm Sunday. Um..West Coast... Let's see, we just went off daylight savings time.. Add an hour.. No, fall back an hour...

What the heck. I'll be at my computer 6am Michigan time, just to make sure. :rolleyes:

Will it be a post to this thread or a new thread? Havta know where to be looking.

OK... 1pm Sunday. Um..West Coast... Let's see, we just went off daylight savings time.. Add an hour.. No, fall back an hour...

What the heck. I'll be at my computer 6am Michigan time, just to make sure. :rolleyes:

Will it be a post to this thread or a new thread? Havta know where to be looking.

I believe what we'll do is close this thread and start a whole new one. That way it will be at the top of the thread and we'll stick a big stinking FOR SALE on the title.

What the heck. I'll be at my computer 6am Michigan time, just to make sure.  ;) 

I believe what we'll do is close this thread and start a whole new one. That way it will be at the top of the thread and we'll stick a big stinking FOR SALE on the title.

that is a good idea. start a new thread. that way we will not have to scroll thoug this one to get the info on sunday. :rolleyes:

cool coin!

Will their be a limit of what we can buy. I would like to see 1 per person so people could get a chance.

We will be limiting it to one per person/caching household. It's the only fair way to do it as far as we are concerned.

Now, just so we're clear.....

If you cache in a family pack and everyone has their own caching name that means one coin. One mailing address. One coin.

Yeah, there were a few who tried to sneak in under my radar and get two of the GeoLuau coins.

I do appreciate the bribes and begging. I really do. It's not going to get you more than one coin or a coin in advance....but it really perks up my day!

I'm screwed, I'll be (of all things) GEOCACHING Sunday. :rolleyes:

Not necessarily ..... there are always trades to be had.

AND

We will be putting one of the coins on ebay for everyone to have a shot at. The coin we put on ebay won't be listed until we've sold out on the forums.

Can't wait, you will be using paypal?

We will be using PayPal again but there are no credit card payments accepted at this account.

Nothing personal against your credit card, this PayPal account is a personal account and does not accept credit card payments.

Will the sale be similar to the geoluau where we email and then are invoiced later?

Pretty much. There will be special instructions as well as a code word that you will have to use when you email me. This will make sure no one jumps the gun on the announcement.

Once I have your email I'll reply to it letting you know if you made the cut and how to pay. I'll also reply to those who didn't make the cut and put them on a waiting list just in case someone doesn't pay for their coin.

Will the sale be similar to the geoluau where we email and then are invoiced later?

Pretty much. There will be special instructions as well as a code word that you will have to use when you email me. This will make sure no one jumps the gun on the announcement.

Once I have your email I'll reply to it letting you know if you made the cut and how to pay. I'll also reply to those who didn't make the cut and put them on a waiting list just in case someone doesn't pay for their coin.

Thanks. I am not sure if I'll be around or not, but wanted an idea of what the dealo was in case I am.

It's going to be crazy looking for the new thread. We won't know what it's called. Folks will be frantic as they try to find the thread, get the required info, and send the email. It's my wife's birthday that day and one of my son's is two days later. I will be home smoking a couple racks of ribs (yum!) for a celebratory dinner with the kids and grandkids so I "should" be able to hang out on the computer at the correct time. I'm certainly going to try like heck.

It's going to be crazy looking for the new thread. We won't know what it's called. Folks will be frantic as they try to find the thread, get the required info, and send the email.

Dogs and cats living together. Rivers of fire, buildings exploding, houses being swept up in funnels of wind...It will be pure pandalerium!... but I digress....

Here's what's gonna happen. Saturday night or Sunday morning this thread is going to be locked. Sunday the 6th of November at about 1PM west coast time there will be a brand new thread on this here forum. It's going to say something clever like:

2005 GeoGhost coin ON SALE NOW

or something like that. It will be at the top of the forum or in the top 10 for a little while. Since we have less than 50 of these coins to go and you've all gotten a good heads up, I expect we'll be sold out in under a half an hour.

Now, before anyone gets their lederhosen in a bunch... it's going to be 1PM-ish. I've got 10 clocks that each have a different time on them. It's going to be as close as I can get to 1PM but your clock and my clocks are not now and will never be on the same exact time.