Joelmart's Personal Geocoin

JoelMart

My pals on cointracking.com got first crack at pre-ordering or trading for my new coin. I'd like to offer it on here next for anyone that doesn't monitor that site. I'm offering for sale 150 of my numbered coins while reserving 50 for trades. I am also producing a special version of 50 trackable of the same coin. I will only offer the later 50 for trade on a very limited basis. Normally trackable personal coins and perhaps those that I find highly valuable, attractive or rare will be considered. Offers for multiple more common coins that I don't have may also be considered. Die artwork has been approved but it will still be a few weeks until I receive my coins.

JoelMart Geocoin Order Page

I will trade the regular numbered coins for anything that I don't have on my trading list: JoelMart's Coin Tracking

Thank You

JoelMart

geocoin.jpg

. I am also producing a special version of 50 trackable of the same coin.

if I use the link and buy- would that be towards the trackable on geocaching.com coins..Thats all I'm concerned with- I've got a collection of all GC.com in my treasure chest for events!! please tell me asap b4 sell out (I hope not)