Monitoring Your Own Caches?

unoyt

I got a little technical question here.

As anyone made a little software where you can crossreference your GPX file so that you can see who found your caches???

I own 20 caches and it would be nice if I could click on a single button and get all the logs of my owned caches with the name of the geochachers??

Cheers <_<

Thanks for the reply, but I did not make myself clear about the question.

What you told me to do is ok but I cant get all of the logs on a cache, I get 15 logs out of 45.

What I meant was is there a way to read the gpx file and to get it on a spreadshheet??

Left column would be the geocachers and the top row would be my owned caches.

I know I can do it manually but there as got to be a way of doing it with a software or something??

Regards

IFAIK, the .gpx file only includes the 5 most recent logs. That is a limitation of the info that GC.com sends in the file. I know of no way to automate retrieval of older logs. Given the limitations of .gpx files, you may be stuck.

But going forward you would be okay. GSAK saves all of the logs, and just appends the newer ones. And there is a way for GSAK to export .gpx info into .csv format, which I believe can be read in Excel. GSAK also lets you write macros that could presumably assist with this (but I have never tried it myself). Maybe e-mail ClydeE or post the question in the GSAK thread.