Uk Geocoin (trackable)

SlytherinAlex

Okay, I just paid immediately, but the amount doesn't seem quite correct.  I entered the amount you requested, but it seems as though PayPal added more shipping and handling. 

Alex, please see my private email regarding this and the etching as well?

Thanks,

Yime

There were some teething troubles with the Paypal button.

Hopefully it is fixed now.

If Paypal tries to charge you additional shipping, just use "Send Payment" and pay the invoice amout to ukcoin@gccoins.com

Thanks again for everyone's patience.

a.

Edited by SlytherinAlex
Where is the wait list to view?

http://geocoins.co.uk/buy.htm

But i think it isn't up to date! :rolleyes:

It is not up to date. It is too much work to update the list while orders and payments are being taken.

Also I do not believe in public lists of orders and wait lists. Your order is your business, no one elses.

I will try today to get a database sorted out so that you can find out your own order status, but that is about No.9 on today's to-do list.

Alex.

I suppose its possibly too late to get on the waitlist?

email ineedcoins@gccoins.com with your name, geocaching name, location and how many coins you want.

I will not be in a position to know how many on the wait list will get coins until probably this time next week (Monday morning), but it doesn't harm to get yourself on the list.

Alex.

The wait list for UK geocoins is now closed.

With the amount already on there, there is no prospect that anyone added to the list from now will get any coins.

I hope to know by the weekend how many from the current wait list will be able to get what they want.

If you have already had an invoice and not paid yet. It would be nice if you could do so now.

Thanks

Alex.