Uk Geocoin (trackable)

SlytherinAlex

I have sent order forms to everyone on the pre-order list. I'm told that some are finding their way into Junk folders. If you pre-ordered, make sure you check in your Junk tonight. I have no way of knowing if you don't get the order form.

Also, a few have already bounced as it's a long time since some of you ordered and email addresses do change. Anyone whose order form bounces will get one sent through their geocaching profile, so make sure that is up to date too.

alex.

I got the email but am confused by this part of it...

We are also rewarding the patience of the people who placed pre-orders sometimes many months ago, by offering one numbered coin per order to

everyone who confirms and pays for their allocation by midnight on Monday 7th November.

Are not all the coins numbered? I'm really not sure what that means.

Only thing I received was a order confirmation, but not a way to pay for the coins. Is that coming later or should I have received a way to pay already?

That is coming later. There are complications with offereing the name etching service in that all the invoices have to be done indivudually. I'm regretting offering this already !!

alex.

We are also rewarding the patience of the people who placed pre-orders sometimes many months ago, by offering one numbered coin per order to

everyone who confirms and pays for their allocation by midnight on Monday 7th November.

You order five coins, you get one that is numbered and four unnumbered ones. It adds collectability and rewards people for waiting.

The numbered ones have "not to be sold on Ebay" stamped on them :huh::huh:

Alex.

You order five coins, you get one that is numbered and four unnumbered ones. It adds collectability and rewards people for waiting.

The numbered ones have "not to be sold on Ebay" stamped on them :rolleyes:;)

Alex.

A bit unsure what this means also. You're talking about an additional number (1 - whatever) seperate from the GC.com tracking number, right? Like the EU coins had? They'll all be trackable on GC.com?

Windrose

A bit unsure what this means also. You're talking about an additional number (1 - whatever) seperate from the GC.com tracking number, right? Like the EU coins had? They'll all be trackable on GC.com?

Windrose

Yes, the same as the EU coin.

Some will have a serial number as well as the tracking code. Some will only have the GC tracking code.

For example:

Pre-order customers: UKxxxx - 0123 (1 coin per order)

all other coins: UKxxxx

ALL COINS ARE TRACKABKE.

Hope this explains things.

Also, like the EU coins, the US/Canada orders will be charged is US dollars, there is no conversion needed to British pounds. They will be shipped from the USA at the end of the first week in December.

Alex.

Edited by SlytherinAlex

Computers are unforgiving things, they take things so literally and have no common sense.

So it is just as well that I check every order for UK coins. Otherwise someone who puts "NONE" in the space on the order from for the engraved text just might finish up with a coin that looks like this. :rolleyes:;);)

none.jpg

Edited by SlytherinAlex
Computers are unforgiving things, they take things so literally and have no common sense.

So it is just as well that I check every order for UK coins. Otherwise someone who puts "NONE" in the space on the order from for the engraved text just might finish up with a coin that looks like this. ;):D:D

none.jpg

Now you got me thinking. I put a N/A in mine. I DO NOT want N/A. I want it left blank.

Glad you are checking them.

Thanks

legna and sOulbAit

:D

I sent an email but never heard anything back.

I only got yuor email this morning. It got caught in the changeover from geocoins.co.uk to geocoins.com.

I have put you on the wait list as of the date that you sent your email so you haven't lost out.

Alex.

Is anyone on the wait list getting any of the coins? Just wondering since I am on there and haven't seen a email from you? ( :) Have my fingers and toes crossed that I am getting at least one coin.)