Uk Geocoins

Alex,

I know you must be busy with the latest coin rollout but I have sent you a two separate emails about a duff EU geocoin (wrong number - would'nt register) that I received. You obviously did not have time to respond (or perhaps your junk mail filter is working overtime too).

We are sitting on our other one, intending to launch them as a pair - one for each of us.

If you can spare the time from your busy schedule, I would appreciate you chivvying up the replacement coin.

Ta!

Bernie

It's not a matter of having the time to do it. I replied to your email on 25/10/2005 at 23:08 asking what was the number stamped on your coin. Never got a reply. I don't use any junk filters, so your reply got lost in the ether somewhere.

What is EU xxxx number is stamped on the coin that you cannot activate?

Alex.

We've worked this one out! We were both right!

Alex's little helper used 2 separate email addresses for the original contact about the issue/payments for the EU coins. One of them was actually obsolete.

Naturally, Sod's Law determined that I reported the duff EU coin using Alex's obsolete account - which meant I was writing to a dead end. After sending copies of my emails, we now have proper 2 way communication and are putting a solution together.

Peace and tranquility restored...