Uk Geocoins

I have sent order forms to everyone on the pre-order list. I'm told that some are finding their way into Junk folders. If you pre-ordered, make sure you check in your Junk tonight. I have no way of knowing if you don't get the order form.

Also, a few have already bounced as it's a long time since some of you ordered and email addresses do change. Anyone whose order form bounces will get one sent through their geocaching profile, so make sure that is up to date too.

alex.

I have not had one :rolleyes:  and no filters on my email.

I have sent you one now.

Some of the pre-order list didn't have email addresses with them. I assumed (incorrectly) that they were lapsed orders. I'm working now on sending emails out through gc.com to those people.

I'm short of email addresses for:

Us4andJess

alma

markandlynn

rev n doc

alex.

Edited by SlytherinAlex
:rolleyes: After having just read the thread on the Geocoin forum I must ask when these will be shipped in the UK? I was very disappointed to find the EU coin on e-bay before the ones in the Uk were even sent out. I do think that the people in the UK should receive the UK coin prior to the Americans.

Lynn

I agree in an ideal world that is what should happen. But most of the coin manufacturers are US based including the one I use (which is the best) so the coins get to the States first.

There seems no sense in sitting on the American orders until after the coins make their way over here. Coins in the US will be shipped around 5th December, the UK ones will go out about the 10th. I don't see a way around that.

Sorry. ;);)

Alex.

There seems no sense in sitting on the American orders until after the coins make their way over here.

They could be sat on for a while, just because they can be (sense or no sense)... and the UK would get the UK coin first :rolleyes:.

Doesn't matter though... at least we are now getting the coins ;)

I don't see a way around that.

Just give us the lower numbers!! i would like numbers 1,2,3,4 and 5 please :rolleyes:

That isn't very likely. In fact - no chance ;);)

But as an example only 22 EU coins numbered below 100 went outside of the EU, and none lower than 40.

I do TRY to be fair in how things are done and UK cachers WILL be looked after with the UK coin. You just have to trust me to do the right thing.

I have not had one :rolleyes:  and no filters on my email.

I have sent you one now.

Some of the pre-order list didn't have email addresses with them. I assumed (incorrectly) that they were lapsed orders. I'm working now on sending emails out through gc.com to those people.

I'm short of email addresses for:

Us4andJess

alma

markandlynn

rev n doc

alex.

hiya alex

i received an email and i have replied

M

Thank you to everyone who has worked hard on the production and finalisation of the coin, I know it has been a long wait, and has been slagged off because of concerns over it not being GC.com trackable.

I'm glad that I was one of the many that supported the hard work from the beginning, as I will now be getting one (as long as I pay on time of course :rolleyes: ).

It is an extreme pity that the Americans will get theirs 5 days before us, as having read an American forum about this coin, the people that are going to get them on that side of the pond, have been the most critical with their comments ;)

It also does seem unfair that the cachers of Britain can't be the first to see their Country's coin.

However putting that aside, I would like to say that I am extremely gratefull to everyone who has had some sort of input into the making of the coin. WELL D ;) NE!!

Thank you to everyone who has worked hard on the production and finalisation of the coin, I know it has been a long wait, and has been slagged off because of concerns over it not being GC.com trackable.

[snip]

...having read an American forum about this coin, the people that are going to get them on that side of the pond, have been the most critical with their comments :rolleyes:

Sadly patience is a virtue that some do not possess!

Anyway thanks for all the kind comments which are greatly appreciated.

Let us hope we can now allow Alex to get on with the hard work of compiling the orders and getting what we know will be one of the best Geocoins ever the out to you!

This was the part of the job that Ali and I were having nightmares about. Trust me it is a huge job. We are delighted that someone has stepped up to take on this job.

Simon

Have just tried to get upon the waiting list, but to no avail. So how can I order just one (1) coin. I found obtaining the EU so straight forward. :anibad:

How did you fail to get on the wait list? Just send me an email at ineedcoins@gccoins.com and you get added.

The EU coin was more straightforward as orders were taken from scratch. With the UK coin I have to contact everyone on the pre-order list first and give them a few days to take up their allocation before starting to send order forms to people on the wait list. The coin is a month away, be patient and we will get as many of you on the main list as we can.

Alex.

Edited by SlytherinAlex

Alex,

I know you must be busy with the latest coin rollout but I have sent you a two separate emails about a duff EU geocoin (wrong number - would'nt register) that I received. You obviously did not have time to respond (or perhaps your junk mail filter is working overtime too).

We are sitting on our other one, intending to launch them as a pair - one for each of us.

If you can spare the time from your busy schedule, I would appreciate you chivvying up the replacement coin.

Ta!

Bernie