Nefga...

Pepper

NEFGA...never heard of it (I don't think) oh my gosh you would think I live under a rock or something.

Help?

SWAGS / GHOST Second Edition this one too what's it look like?

Pepper

There are pix to the NEFGA coins somewhere in this forum. Maybe someone else will link em.

I don't think the art for SWAGS II has been released yet.

Edited by AtlantaGal

The poll indicated that most people wanted to be surprised and not know what the second GHOST coin looked like...but it was also anounced that if you really, really, really want to know, Cornerstone4 would send you the artwork so you could see before paying (deadline approaching VERY soon!!!).

Thanks y'all, I didn't even know what nefga stood for now I do and knowing is half the battle!

Also on the swags coin is that a group or can you just order um if so where?

Another question I did do a search first and it came back with three threads on the nefga, do I have to read the whole dern thang (which I did not: Lazy)?

Pepper

The poll indicated that most people wanted to be surprised and not know what the second GHOST coin looked like...but it was also anounced that if you really, really, really want to know, Cornerstone4 would send you the artwork so you could see before paying (deadline approaching VERY soon!!!).

The GHOST, (Swags), coin is a coin made by a group of coin addicts. (Which we all are at this point.) In any case, the group membership was limited to 50 members, and we only make 100 of each edition of our coin.

The group selects 5 or so members to produce each new coin so we can streamline the design process. Group 2 has finished the 2nd coin, and released it for production. The larger group voted to not see a preview of the new artwork, and to wait and be surprised when the get theirs in the mail.

Just to clarify...my offer to preview the artwork is to members of the group that want to see the coin before they submit payment only.

The rest of you won't have long to wait. The coins are due to ship from the factory to us next week sometime.

Just to clarify...my offer to preview the artwork is to members of the group that want to see the coin before they submit payment only.

I didn't mean to imply that the artwork was available to everyone...I didn't stop to think that Pepper wasn't part of the group...sorry...

Just me being stupid again. <_<