New Coin To Fuel Your Addiction!

Damenace

a1843c9c-4e8d-4bfc-b526-0b19be23c0d0.jpg

Do you wake up early to try and get a limited edition coin?

Do you sit in front of your computer hitting F5 to refresh your screen waiting for a new coin to go on sale?

Have you minted your own coin in hopes of being able to trade for other personal coins?

Do you spend more on coins per month than groceries?

Do you have three of the four seasonal MIGO coins and will do anything to complete the set?

Have you woke up in the morning to find out that a coin has gone on sale and sold out all before you woke up?

Well I have got news for you, you are addicted to collecting Geocoins. And I have just the answer to your addiction. The all new GAA coin, yes you guessed it another coin to fuel your addiction. This concept is long overdue.

Here is the scoop:

1) Orders to be placed and paid for through TheCachingPlace.com

2) 1000 Bronze no LE

3) 1.5” or 1.75”

4) Non Trackable

5) Non Numbered

6) Non Epoxied

7) Full color front

8) 3-D rear

9) $3.50 + actual shipping

10) $2.00 handling per no matter the size of the order

***example***

1 @ $3.50 + $2 handling = $5.50 + actual shipping

2 @ $3.50 + $2 handling = $9.00/2 =$4.50 pc + shipping

3 @ $3.50 + $2 handling = $12.50/3 = $4.17 pc + shipping

4 @ $3.50 + $2 handling = $16.00/4 = $4 pc + shipping

5 @ $3.50 + $2 handling = $19.50/5 = $3.90 + shipping

6 @ $3.50 + $2 handling = $23.00/6 = $3.83 + shipping

7 @ $3.50 + $2 handling = $26.50/7 = $3.79 + shipping

The purpose behind the example was to not alarm you with the addition of a $2.00 handling charge. The “PC” is the per coin price if bought in quantities.

Orders are not being taken via this thread, there will be actual ordering instructions to follow. There is a few tweaks to the artwork, and the final design will be posted prior to the sale of the coin.

STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a1843c9c-4e8d-4bfc-b526-0b19be23c0d0.jpg

4e380961-d901-4e93-81bd-f656a0e254a2.jpg

Another rendition, coloring is indeed causing a little grieve nothing that can't be overcome. The artist is trying to refine and narrow down some of the colors. I am glad that every is liking the idea. Look forward to putting together the final artwork and opening up the flood gates to sell coins.

I'm NOT addicted! I'm NOT addicted! I'm NOT addicted! I'm Not Addicted!

OK....as you can see.....I'm having a problem with stage #1

4e380961-d901-4e93-81bd-f656a0e254a2.jpg

Another rendition, coloring is indeed causing a little grieve nothing that can't be overcome. The artist is trying to refine and narrow down some of the colors. I am glad that every is liking the idea. Look forward to putting together the final artwork and opening up the flood gates to sell coins.

I like this version better since you spelled out GAA and didn't use an acronym. Nice coin.

By the way, what are the 12 steps in the 12 step program. I'm stuck at the computer and having taken a step yet!

1. Admission – We admitted we were powerless over GeoCoins — that our lives had become unmanageable.

2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.

3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of Jeremy as we understood Him.

4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.

5. Admitted to Jeremy, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.

6. Were entirely ready to have Jeremy remove all these defects of character.

7. Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.

8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.

9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.

10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.

11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with Jeremy, as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.

12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to others with the same problem, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.

1. Admission – We admitted we were powerless over GeoCoins — that our lives had become unmanageable.

2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.

3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of Jeremy as we understood Him.

5. Admitted to Jeremy, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.

8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.

9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.

10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.

11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with Jeremy, as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.

12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to others with the same problem, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.

Fit that on a coin legibly!

Go ahead - I dare you!

Beep beep beep

Fit that on a coin legibly!

Go ahead - I dare you!

Beep beep beep

that would be one big coin <_<

mebe have to make it square to get it to fit in an ammo can...

Alright his another update and the final art work. The colors had to be tamed way down. The coin will be a combination of 3D and 2D on both sides, on the front the post on the left and the arrows will be 3D with recessed lettering, back side will be 3D wagon and 2D person colored. In the original post above the size had not been determined, it will be 1.75".

Due to the increase of coin size and the combination of 3D and 2D on both sides the coin has increased by $0.50. So each coin will be $4.00.

Website is being designed as we speak, wouldn't it be funny to make you order at the same time as the Vampires and Mummies coin? No I wouldn't do that, it will go on sale before that.

Stay Tuned!!!

07441a8a-5149-4c24-9025-64652cf304ed.jpg