All Finds Pq

Stunod

Mine stayed grey-out until EXACTLY 7 days after I ran it the first time...to the minute.

I forgot to mention: the first (and only) time I hit it was 9 days ago.

Also, I messed around with it back when it was radio buttons, turning it on and then back off.

We'll see what happens next week. :D

I don't mean any offense by this, so please be gentle, but what do you use your All Finds PQ for? How is this any different than clicking on All Cache Finds under My Profile? What am I missing?

Clark

The ability to have the listing of all your finds, including the cache pages at your fingertips when you're NOT online.

I don't mean any offense by this, so please be gentle, but what do you use your All Finds PQ for? How is this any different than clicking on All Cache Finds under My Profile? What am I missing?

Clark

I use mine to import into streets and trips or Delorme Street Atlas to get a visual picture of the places I have cached.

Ditto that for Google Earth. Although I found it annoying to see markers on the map in places to which I've never traveled. Fortunately it is a fairly quick process to filter out locationless caches, moving caches, caches where the owner geocided and put the coordinates in mid-ocean, et.

You can always correct the coords in GSAK before sending it anywhere, that's what I do. :lol:

My filter ran fine tonight. No issues with logs. No TB info that I can see. It didn't run automatically, I had to click the button. Thanks again for this handy feature!

It shoud automagically turn off after the last time its run.  Did you press the button at all to generate it?  ( I know your post doesn't make it sound like you did, but I got to ask. )

I just got one last night, and I did nothing to generate it. I think it's been exactly a week since I triggered my first one.

I have the same problem....I now get the My Finds PQ every 7 days and there is no way to shut it off. The Add to Queue" button is grayed out and will not allow me to deselect it.

I love the feature and mine was accurate...I just want to be able to stop it!

I can't find a duplicate log.  I have done a select distict against the data and can't see it.

Not a duplicate; two "find" logs on the same cache.

A "select distinct" will not help you here, as all logs for a given cache are grouped under the cache's waypoint in the GPX file. So the count of waypoints in the file is already the number of distinct caches you have found.

Edited by fizzymagic