Nov 1st - October Jeep Photo Vote Request Thread

AtlantaGal

Boy, I hope they are still listing entries. I haven't seen mine yet. Last I checked there were about 431 entries. I would think there would be many more for the last month. Oh well, thats what you get for waiting till the last minute. Atlanta Girl, I think you still have a shot. Yours was cute. They seem to like that.

Boy, I hope they are still listing entries. I haven't seen mine yet. Last I checked there were about 431 entries. I would think there would be many more for the last month. Oh well, thats what you get for waiting till the last minute. Atlanta Girl, I think you still have a shot. Yours was cute. They seem to like that.

When you check the log page for your entry, does it have the "nominate button" under the pic? If yes, then it should get added.

I saw 1 photoshopped pic and a handful with people & pets. Still can't believe how many people don't read the rules. Then again, Jeep doesn't follow it's own official rules. So I guess anything goes, lol!

I looked at the rules again and couldn't find where pets aren't allowed. I really like the earlier entry "Yankee Doodle Doggie"!

LadyBee4T

The rules have been amended since the beginning of the contest when I read them half a dozen times. The reference to pets and people used to appear in section #3 under "about entries."

I like the Jeep-o-lantern. I wanted to carve that at my house by my daughter trumped me with a classic triangle nose and eyes pumpkin. I did however get a nice GC.com logo carved :blink:

In case you have not seen my entry...

Nothing wrong with a bit of combining parts... :ph34r:

7b4e2b12-a728-4207-af8c-a8a5306d0431.jpg

Final chance to be part of the great Jeep travel bug contest...

http://www.geocaching.com/track/log.aspx?L...0f-bfe55c89f3ca

Thank you!

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Does anyone know if the votes only count a certain %? If so, what is the break down in order to stand a chance to win?

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>TIA <_< </span></span>Vote 4 Free Jeep-O-Lanterns

Some of the past winners had only a handful of votes. The rules had said that the voting was 25%, but I don't think that's the case. They also said 25% relation to geocaching experiece, 25% creativity and 25% humor were the other breakdowns (I THINK). It should be in the rules. It used to be.

Edited by AtlantaGal

My entry for the Jeep contest.

For several reasons this entry is important to me.

1) the Jeep is my namesake. How I got a Jeep with own name, I have no idea.

2) October is "my" month. I live, breathe and bleed for Breast Cancer Awareness

as evidenced by my avatar, sig items and marathon walks to raise funds.

3) It took a week to place every freakin' seed bead onto this Jeep

4) Last but certainly not least...I got my boobs squished :ninja: for this entry. That alone should account for something...

2836db60-bf20-4149-b8b1-af3b23fb892d.jpg

Courage, Strength and Hope: Bling For Boobs