Czech Geocoin 2006

Saman

Hi folks, I just wanna let you know that we are working on the Czech geocoins 2006 - trackable at geocaching.com. We are planning to produce 500 silver and 500 golden coins. Here is a design - geocoin2.jpg We are working on it, so the design is maybe not final, small changes can occure. The orders will be accepted probably in December through the special form on www.geocaching.cz, do not place your orders here, I will let you know when we will launch them. What do you think about the design, do you like them? :huh:

Those look great. I'll have to get one. It looks like there's not going to be any color on them, too. Is that the case? Please tell me it is. That design would look 10x better without any color.

yes there will not be any color, it looks more like a coin then. I personally do not like that will colors...

Purely wondrous design. As the "globalgirl" I'm understandably keen on at least collecting all the country coins that come out, so I surely hope to purchase one when they go on sale.

<begin whine...>

As it is (errr... was) sales for the Dutch coin suddenly came out in the middle of the night for those of us here on the U.S. left coast. :huh:

<end whine...>

Thus I'd plead only that you at least give the World a heads-up before you open sales - so those of us on the other side of the globe can at least set our alarms to have a prayer of getting one of the pretty Czech dubloons.

E-mail sent.

It's a great looking coin. Hope you will also have your own logo with it.

Globalgirl wrote:

Thus I'd plead only that you at least give the World a heads-up before you open sales - so those of us on the other side of the globe can at least set our alarms to have a prayer of getting one of the pretty Czech dubloons

Couldn't be a good reason to visit old Europe and especially Prague! :)

Albatross1901

Purely wondrous design. As the "globalgirl" I'm understandably keen on at least collecting all the country coins that come out, so I surely hope to purchase one when they go on sale.

<begin whine...>

As it is (errr... was) sales for the Dutch coin suddenly came out in the middle of the night for those of us here on the U.S. left coast. B)

<end whine...>

Thus I'd plead only that you at least give the World a heads-up before you open sales - so those of us on the other side of the globe can at least set our alarms to have a prayer of getting one of the pretty Czech dubloons.

We in Europe miss a lot of American coins becouse it's in the middle of the night for us. So a 'heads-up' for the American coins to Europe will be welcome to!

tot cache,

team Wij Drie :)

ps. I like the coin

I'd also like to order two of each, but I can't make any sense out of the website.

When you push the English flag in the right-top corner, the site will be translated in English. It's quite simple.

tot cache,

team Wij Drie

Edited by Wij Drie

Information for everyone: as I wrote the form for order will be there in December, now is November. Please do not send me an emails wih orders, everything will be published here and orders will be taken through the online form.

To Albatross question - yes the Czech coin will have the own icon :ph34r: